Karma Brings Down Trump Hater Hill

Karma has nothing to do with it. She just had a careless sex life.
She was a Trump hating vocal bitch. Karma brought her ass down. Schiff and Pelosi will be next. Look what fate just did to Cummings and Conyers?

This skank was dumb enough to have naked pictures taken and now she's trying to blame everyone but herself. She figures she's the victim here. She's definitely not someone you want calling the shots in government. Then again, you could say that about many of them

Karma is a bitch and caught up with another Trump hating liar. Will she bid farewell while doing a bong hit naked and kissing Nancy Pelosi?
Katie Hill to bid farewell to Congress on Thursday after resigning over affair allegations
Karma IS a bitch, but evidently a selective one. Of course, if Hill had paid her paramour big bucks to keep quiet so she could get elected as sexually pure as the driven snow, you'd be weeping at the injustice of the charges against her, right?

Karma is a bitch and caught up with another Trump hating liar. Will she bid farewell while doing a bong hit naked and kissing Nancy Pelosi?
Katie Hill to bid farewell to Congress on Thursday after resigning over affair allegations
Karma IS a bitch, but evidently a selective one. Of course, if Hill had paid her paramour big bucks to keep quiet so she could get elected as sexually pure as the driven snow, you'd be weeping at the injustice of the charges against her, right?
Her ex husband must been the leaker. It sucks

Her ex husband must been the leaker. It sucks
No idea who, but I remember choking as Gingrich lead a charge against immorality while he was banging anything in a skirt a few years back. I once read that he excused his action as patriotic because it eased the tensions of his heavy duty job. Impeaching over a BJ must be hard work. Oh, I know Republicans claimed it was the lie under oath that got Bubba the stupid old goat, but we both know that was only a technicality covering the REAL reason. Which is why I see this Hill takedown as a political sham. If Hubby is the vehicle of destruction, he is a willing tool, and I hope he lives to regret it deeply.

Forum List

Back