Karl Rove's 2012 electoral map has Obama winning

o the economy should be the front most issue.....

but civil liberties should be restored the appointment of supreme court justices is on everyone's mind too

If Obama had started a new war last year, he'd be in like Flynn, just as Bush was in 2004. He had a hideous record, but as he REMINDED us, he was "A WAR PRESIDENT". (I do not think Obama's record is great either, more like MEDIOCRE.)

Libya, next.

Occupied, thousands of US troops dead? Hundreds of thousands still there? Libya was a popular uprising, the US helped remove the dictator, then split; Gadaffi is forgotten, as is bin Laden. The ECONOMY matters THIS year. I do not see Obama winning by much, IF he wins.

He started a war yes? Sent troops in to action yes.

o the economy should be the front most issue.....

but civil liberties should be restored the appointment of supreme court justices is on everyone's mind too

I agree, the endless "terrorist" legislation should have been revisited.

Libya, next.

Occupied, thousands of US troops dead? Hundreds of thousands still there? Libya was a popular uprising, the US helped remove the dictator, then split; Gadaffi is forgotten, as is bin Laden. The ECONOMY matters THIS year. I do not see Obama winning by much, IF he wins.

Number killed? How many still there? And it was not close enough TO the election to give Obama a boost, Bush was still vaguely mentioning bin Laden in 2004. Obama would have ordered bin Laden taken out this summer if he was great POLITICIAN.

That's funny. So McCain/Palin would have immediately cleaned up the Bush mess? HOW?

You're not living in realty. McCain is not president we can't assume what he would have done. But I guess you can try to assume what he may have done since you can't defend what obama has done without lying.

I don't need to "defend" what Obama has done! I think he's done pretty damn well considering the hand he was dealt by Bush.

My biggest question has been since Obama was elected: What have Republicans done to help Americans and clean up the Bush mess?

The Republicans were locked out of the process for the first two years of the Obama administration and have had control of the House for the last 16 months. They have passed dozens of bills as well as budgets and the Democrat Senate has refused to bring them up for a vote. The process is supposed to allow a vote in the Senate and, if the bill does not pass, a joint committee meets to iron out the differences. Harry Reid is afraid to let his fellow Democrats vote on any Republican bills since some of those running for reelection would vote with the Republicans.

Number killed? How many still there? And it was not close enough TO the election to give Obama a boost, Bush was still vaguely mentioning bin Laden in 2004. Obama would have ordered bin Laden taken out this summer if he was great POLITICIAN.

OH so now we are going with the numbers doesn't matter he put troops in harms way to fight on the side of America's enemy.

obama has supported al quaeda, the taliban and the muslim brotherhood. Because of obama, Libya and Egypt are massive graveyards. He has had a hand in the monumental disaster that Syria has become. Because of obama, Al Quaeda has infiltrated into Yemen and Somalia.

I saw the interview where Karl Rove used that map and it didn't have obama winning. The map represented what obama needed to win, but he doesn't have it. Once again, a democrat lies.

obama has supported al quaeda, the taliban and the muslim brotherhood. Because of obama, Libya and Egypt are massive graveyards. He has had a hand in the monumental disaster that Syria has become. Because of obama, Al Quaeda has infiltrated into Yemen and Somalia.

I saw the interview where Karl Rove used that map and it didn't have obama winning. The map represented what obama needed to win, but he doesn't have it. Once again, a democrat lies.

OH so the OP lied? What a shocker.

OH so now we are going with the numbers doesn't matter he put troops in harms way to fight on the side of America's enemy.

GADDAFI was our friend? Tell the victims of Pan Am Flight 103. You keep responding as if I am a hard line Obama supporter, which I am not. I think the economy is in poor shape, I will give credit where credit is due however.

Romney will have to take every close state to win. Barring a major economic crisis, that is unlikely to happen

GADDAFI was our friend? Tell the victims of Pan Am Flight 103. You keep responding as if I am a hard line Obama supporter, which I am not. I think the economy is in poor shape, I will give credit where credit is due however.

Al Qaeda was our enemy who we helped.

If we continue our slow slogging recovery, President Obama will get a second term.

Yes, there are many things that I would liked to have seen this administration do. An end to the Patiot Act is one of them. Going for full Universal Health Care is another.

However, many of the things that they did try to do, were blocked by blue dog Dem and the GOP. A much larger infrastructure works bill would have gone far to upgrade our crumbling roads and water systems. A rebuild of our present electrical grid, so that it reachs places where there is plentiful clean energy, and is a distibuted grid, capable of picking up small residential sources as well as nuke plants.

Given the positions taken in the primary, I don't think the etch-a-sketch is going to cut it in November.

Yet, about the bin Laden killing, rabid anti Obama posters write al Qaeda was already destroyed, which is it? :lol: Note also, IRAQ is now an ISLAMIC Republic.

Last edited:

You are full of shit. We helped the people of Libya overthrow a dictator with American blood on his hands. What the Libyans do with their new found freedom is up to them. If they choose radicals to govern them, then they will soon be back where they were with Gaddafi. But it is their choice, not ours. Or are you against people choosing their own governments?

Yet, about the bin Laden killing, rabid anti Obama posters write al Qaeda was already destroyed, which is it? :lol:

These shitheads were all over the boards claiming that Obama had no right to order that killing. Someone masterminds the deaths of 3000 Americans on American soil, and they decry the exacting justice for partisan reasons. What a bunch of non-patriotic assholes.

If we continue our slow slogging recovery, President Obama will get a second term.

Yes, there are many things that I would liked to have seen this administration do. An end to the Patiot Act is one of them. Going for full Universal Health Care is another.

However, many of the things that they did try to do, were blocked by blue dog Dem and the GOP. A much larger infrastructure works bill would have gone far to upgrade our crumbling roads and water systems. A rebuild of our present electrical grid, so that it reachs places where there is plentiful clean energy, and is a distibuted grid, capable of picking up small residential sources as well as nuke plants.

Given the positions taken in the primary, I don't think the etch-a-sketch is going to cut it in November.

The recovery needs to speed up. Obama doesn't have the folksy, lazy, grinning stupidity of Reagan; only Reagan could get reelected with 9.6% unemployment.

Forum List

Back