Israel Not Happy Biden Wants to Give Refuge to Terrorists Hiding Behind Civilians

I am sure every Cohen, Levin , Weinberg , Feldman , Katz and Glassman will be voting for POS degenerate Joe
I know four people with one or more of those last names, and they will all be voting for Trump.

Sadly, I know two other Jews who admit they are disgusted with 1) how Biden let the antisemitic protests go on for almost two weeks before he spoke up, 2) their congressmen for refusing to sign the antisemitism bill, and, worse of all, 3) Biden’s threat to cut off military support to Israel, but…..they both tell me they could NEVER vote for a “criminal” like Trump and will hold their noses and vote for the anti-Jew Biden. I’m totally disgusted with them.

I know four people with one or more of those last names, and they will all be voting for Trump.

Sadly, I know two other Jews who admit they are disgusted with 1) how Biden let the antisemitic protests go on for almost two weeks before he spoke up, 2) their congressmen for refusing to sign the antisemitism bill, and, worse of all, 3) Biden’s threat to cut off military support to Israel, but…..they both tell me they could NEVER vote for a “criminal” like Trump and will hold their noses and vote for the anti-Jew Biden. I’m totally disgusted with them.

I would NEVER talk to anyone who voted for this Maoist POS

Israel is now without weapons to finish Hamas ??
Maybe Germany will help

I would NEVER talk to anyone who voted for this Maoist POS
I don’t think I’ll be able to maintain a relationship with the two Jews I mentioned - who admit they are appalled by Biden’s anti-Israel decisions and tolerance of Antidemitism - and still plan to vote for him.

I don’t think I’ll be able to maintain a relationship with the two Jews I mentioned - who admit they are appalled by Biden’s anti-Israel decisions and tolerance of Antidemitism - and still plan to vote for him.

They have totally and illegally cut off aid to Israel after even congress passed it !
Joe is a dictator

Forum List

Back