Karl Marx.

THen CRAP -- is back in style.
It is actually balanced. Look at South America, where the European mindset still rules and causes people to live in extreme poverty that is unimaginable for us. It is what happens when the right has no counterweight. And the right in the traditional meaning - it is the rich. Of course you are right too, the left without counterweight leads to a similar situation.
Entrepreneurship combined with big government is the only solution in my opinion. You got exactly that.

Surely you know he wrote a book......?
reagain how-do-you-tell-a-communist.jpg

Why don't the Left care that Karl Marx was a vicious racist when they love to cancel other dead white male philosophers. The answer is his writings are a key weapon in trying to tear down the West – as DOUGLAS MURRAY reveals in a new book.​

Marxism, Stalinism, Hitlerism, Maoism, Leninism(there are many many many more) are just various 'sects' that comprise the body of the global statist left cult. All cults are deceptive by their nature of Power/Control so you find cultists often masquerading as opposite of what their real goals are(political chameleons, phony pastors/churches, free wealth, group idolatry, manipulation, rebellion for the sake of rebellion etc.). I got sidetracked from obtaining my degree in sociology when I inadvertently stumbled upon cults which of course leads to the field of cult deprogramming. The field is in depth & practically useless unless one is aiming at landing a M.D in psychiatry. You will never understand both the mode & operation of the mind of the statist lefties unless you can figure out what trips their trigger. The link below is but one of about 11,000,000 sites dedicated to sects/cults.

Of course. Marx, and then the moderate left, the unions, the parties led to the wealth today. You Americans have another mindset. Because nobody needed to tell your employers to pay more than necessary for bare naked survival. But here in Europe, we needed to. Those who know what I mean are those who left Europe and created the United States of America.

You think there’s no poverty in Germany? They just hide it better.

Each day I go out and about, I pass homeless people living on the streets.

You think there’s no poverty in Germany? They just hide it better.

Each day I go out and about, I pass homeless people living on the streets.
That´s just people who are too lazy or asocial to get a flat. And those are only very few. Most of them are not be seen in the night, because they just want to sit there all day and talk to their buddies and drink and smoke. In the evening they go home. All of them have the right to a home. All they have to do is to find a flat and let the welfare office agree to it. That´s a simple fact. And the welfare benefits are not limited in time.

Why don't the Left care that Karl Marx was a vicious racist when they love to cancel other dead white male philosophers. The answer is his writings are a key weapon in trying to tear down the West – as DOUGLAS MURRAY reveals in a new book.​

You're responsible for your Marx fantasy. The left isn't for Marx or his failed ideas.

Surely you know he wrote a book......?
I know, and looked up the writings of Marx and Engels last year. In a conversion with some folks about the voter bill, fraudulent election, the rally that turned into a riot at the Capitol, etc. A retired history teacher commented that she saw that our country was in one of its most dangerous times. Thinking the next couple of days, the word "equity" was registering as I read and heard it in the news. Instead of equity as in junk mail offering home equity loans it was being used where equality would be expected. It seemed that I had seen equity used like this in the Communist Manifesto years ago. Sure it was, as "farm workers and factory workers will have equity". A sentence or two later was that the planner? would be paid more since he would have a family.

So some people get to have families? Pages earlier I read it was to be done away with mariage was just a financial arrangement, women in common etc. The more I read, the more I realized Communists have been making their way into control of our country for quite a while and the Manifesto was their Bible. I can point out many things if somebody wants me to.

Why? Because they hold such people, mao, che, marx in very high regard. The ends justify the means. Doesn't matter if people are butchered by the millions so long as they retain their complete control over the people who bow down to them.

l was meaning something else.
You are not getting it. Try a little harder.

Smile or they will come for you. Facial recognition is the order of that day. Show that you are happy!

And that’s what matters with the statement m “You Will Own Nothing, and You Will be Happy.”

Forum List

Back