Is 50% GDP lost, 50,000 civians dead. 40,000 dead soldiers and 5 million refugees worth one ship that was free?

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
The Moskva was built by Ukraine and given to Russia for free.

But I'm confused why leftists think sinking a ship after the Russians have completely wrecked Ukraine is somehow a big win?

Results....

There's no participation trophies in war.

No. Parts of it are due to the intensely criminal prosecution of the war by your **** friend, Putin. I can’t wait for Putin’s death.
Oh so Ukraine is a smoldering ruin.

Was Ukraine worth more than a single missile cruiser? Lololol

But I'm confused why leftists think sinking a ship after the Russians have completely wrecked Ukraine is somehow a big win?

Results....

There's no participation trophies in war.
A meaningless distraction thread from the latest Putin shill. Or maybe you are the same guy with a different account. It seems he disappeared and here you are.

A meaningless distraction thread from the latest Putin shill. Or maybe you are the same guy with a different account. It seems he disappeared and here you are.
Just exposing how stupid fucking Democrats play for brownie points while men crack eggs and make omelets.

Ukraine is in ruin.

Bullshit. "FLAG SHIPS" are normally not chosen for their quaint antiqueness. It was the command vessel for Black Sea operations.
Lol. Russia has much better ships than the Slava class which is why they built 3 and canceled 9. Opting for building other ships.

Do you get PAID for lying to Americans? If so, I'd like to file a customer complaint.

"given to Russia for free"???? How dumb do you think we are?

That ship was COMMISSIONED AND PAID FOR by the USSR. So anything the USSR PAID for in Ukraine when it was part of the USSR economic sphere -- WAS NOT FREE.

Forum List

Back