Karine Jean-Pierre Absurdly Claims Real Disposable Income is Up and Gas Prices Are Down (VIDEO)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
She's such a toady little liar. And the MSM? Ha!

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday absurdly claimed that disposable income is up and gas prices are down.

Lies upon lies upon lies.

“We have seen some important progress for the American people. A couple of things that I will lay out: We’ve seen real disposable income and real consumer spending both increase in part thanks to the strength of our job market, gas prices are down over $1 per gallon since their peak this summer,” Karine Jean-Pierre said.

The only reason why gas prices budged a little is because Joe Biden drained the US’s strategic petroleum reserve.

Real disposable income is lower than when Biden was installed in January 2021.

Inflation is outpacing wages thanks to Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies.

Gas prices are spiking in many states again.

Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Michigan and other states are seeing a sharp rise in gas prices.

No serious person believes anything this White House says.

WATCH:

Well scissors me timbers.....Gas is up 42 47 cents in a week in my AO and don't get me started on the food prices when I went grocery shopping today.

Edit: I just checked gas buddy, it went up another five cents from this morning.

Karine is not good at her job because her deflections are so transparent and everyone can see the clusterfuck that the Biden administration represents. Her qualifications are 'black and lesbian' and that's about it. Kinda like Kamala, 'black and female.' (Ok she's not really black either) and she is Jamacian and her family (according to her father) had slaves.

Last edited:
OP, didn't you guys teach us the value of alternative facts during the last regime?
4ljvuf-M.jpg

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on Tuesday absurdly claimed that disposable income is up and gas prices are down.
“We have seen some important progress for the American people. A couple of things that I will lay out: We’ve seen real disposable income and real consumer spending both increase in part thanks to the strength of our job market, gas prices are down over $1 per gallon since their peak this summer,” Karine Jean-Pierre said.
The only reason why gas prices budged a little is because Joe Biden drained the US’s strategic petroleum reserve.
Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Michigan and other states are seeing a sharp rise in gas prices.
WATCH:

In her defense, she is paid to lie and make the administration look as good as possible. She's just doing her job.

But the misrepresentation is so large now only dimwits can possibly believe even half of it.
It's part of the job. All press secretaries do it, no matter which side is president. They did it under Trump, they did it under Obama, they all do it. It is just a totally worthless position. They are nothing but a propagandist arm of the party who has the presidency.

Did anyone think to look up the data on real disposable income?

Of course not.

It's part of the job. All press secretaries do it, no matter which side is president. They did it under Trump, they did it under Obama, they all do it. It is just a totally worthless position. They are nothing but a propagandist arm of the party who has the presidency.
Nothing this talking head says is even close to being true.

Is this statement true or false?

Gas prices are down over $1 per gallon since their peak this summer.

Gas prices down 1 dollar?

Well when you raise prices by 3 dollars then lower it 1 dollar it's still 2 dollars higher than it was before. That's like a store raising prices 100% then patting themselves on the back for giving you a 22% decrease.

Oh and gas prices are going back up again. So they may be more than 1 dollar soon.

So yes it's true but you miss, or simply don't care, about the point just so you can be a contrarian.

More disposable income? Not on my end. I haven't been able to spend less than 100 dollars a week at the grocery for months now. I used to spend like 85 dollars on average and I came home with more stuff.

Unless she is counting increased spending for the coming holidays.

Well when you raise prices by 3 dollars then lower it 1 dollar it's still 2 dollars higher than it was before. That's like a store raising prices 100% then patting themselves on the back for giving you a 22% decrease.

Oh and gas prices are going back up again. So they may be more than 1 dollar soon.

So yes it's true but you miss, or simply don't care, about the point just so you can be a contrarian.

More disposable income? Not on my end. I haven't been able to spend less than 100 dollars a week at the grocery for months now. I used to spend like 85 dollars on average and I came home with more stuff.

Gas is up the world over, due to the war. Not Biden's fault.

Exactly...gas prices back up along with inflation, which lowers disposable income. Exactly opposite of what this liar says.

WATCH:

She isn't as good a liar as Biden's last press secretary.

Forum List

Back