High school star athlete murdered

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
So that’s automatic hate crime
Right?
I would not be surprised, but it depends on the evidence not the color of the vic and the villains. The article does not say what the fatal "altercation" was about.

.good looking white guy murdered by 2 blacks
We ordinary folks do not often get a chance to contribute to making this a better country.

But in four weeks, we will have one of those rare opportunities.

I hope the American people through their votes will show how thoroughly disgusted and sickened they are with all the senseless violence unleashed by terrible individuals since 2020.

Well get started, you always come on here and run your damn mouth and you aren't going to do a damn thing.

As I've told you before, Sambo, I let the authorities deal with it first.

When they demonstrate that they're no longer up to the task, then good people will start dealing with these chimpanzees.

What do you think should happen to the two murderers? Probation?

As I've told you before, Sambo, I let the authorities deal with it first.

When they demonstrate that they're no longer up to the task, then good people will start dealing with these chimpanzees.

What do you think should happen to the two murderers? Probation?
See this is a prime example of what I am speaking of, I guarantee your weak ass wouldn't call a black man Sambo to his face.

Ok Alfalfa, I will.

LOL!!
Wow, that's pretty fucking weak. Just figure you can pick a white character from The Little Rascals and it'll work, huh?

See, here's the thing: Alfalfa had black hair. I have blond hair. I look nothing like Alfalfa.

But, yeah, you probably don't look like Stymie at all. You're more of a Buckwheat lookin' colored boy:

7dfcbec0e389082663425cb3e98ab180.jpg

We ordinary folks do not often get a chance to contribute to making this a better country.

But in four weeks, we will have one of those rare opportunities.

I hope the American people through their votes will show how thoroughly disgusted and sickened they are with all the senseless violence unleashed by terrible individuals since 2020.
a hearty A M E N to that!

:)

I would not be surprised, but it depends on the evidence not the color of the vic and the villains. The article does not say what the fatal "altercation" was about.
Well if two white guys kill a black teen it’s instantly and automatically Always a hate crime

Forum List

Back