Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

The legal standard is "if the results are uncertain". Proving uncertainty has already been done. The election should be tossed.

Nope. That's what you imagine the legal standards are.....citing whatever delusional batshit you want to make up.

But no judge is bound to your delusions. Or the meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish you invent. Here's the standard that Lake was *actually* held to in her claims of a stolen election:

“Plaintiff must show at trial that the [Election Day] printer malfunctions were intentional, and directed to affect the results of the election, and that such actions did actually affect the outcome,” the judge said of the first remaining count in Monday’s order.

Remember, and this point is fundamental:

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Nope. That's what you imagine the legal standards are.....citing whatever delusional batshit you want to make up.
But no judge is bound to your delusions. Or the meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish you invent. Here's the standard that Lake was *actually* held to in her claims of a stolen election:
Remember, and this point is fundamental:
You have no idea what you're talking about.
They've been demonstrating the Dunning-Kruger Effect since Escalator Day.

They are just so absolutely certain that the stories they're told by people they trust are true. So damn certain.

They've been demonstrating the Dunning-Kruger Effect since Escalator Day.

They are just so absolutely certain that the stories they're told by people they trust are true. So damn certain.

They're demonstrating my point that most of what they call 'judicial corruption' is just them not knowing the law or how any of this works.

Lastmender condemned Judge Peter Thompson for following the legal standards of fraud laid out in Arizona caselaw, instead of whatever pseudo-legal gibberish that Last imagined.

Dipshits are gonna dip.

And of course, the Appellant Court affirmed the same:

In its decision today, the Arizona Court of Appeals rejected Lake’s arguments. In the order, the court wrote that “her request for relief fails because the evidence presented to the superior court ultimately supports the court’s conclusion that voters were able to cast their ballots, that votes were counted correctly, and that no other basis justifies setting aside the election results.” This decision “affirms the superior court’s ruling confirming Hobbs’s election as governor.”

So the conspiracy theorists folded the Appellant Court into their conspiracy too.

Shocker.

They're demonstrating my point that most of what they call 'judicial corruption' is just them not knowing the law or how any of this works.
Lastmender condemned Judge Peter Thompson for following the legal standards of fraud laid out in Arizona caselaw, instead of whatever pseudo-legal gibberish that Last imagined.
Dipshits are gonna dip.
They're nearing 70 attempts in front of a judge now, and they STILL don't understand that "A rumor I heard" + "a graph I saw on the internet" + "this photo of maybe someone doing something wrong" + "a theory from Mr. Pillow" + "this claim in a movie by a Trumpster" + "a report I saw on Tucker" is not considered "evidence" or proof of a crime in an ACTUAL COURT.

They're nearing 70 attempts in front of a judge now, and they STILL don't understand that "A rumor I heard" + "a graph I saw on the internet" + "this photo of maybe someone doing something wrong" + "a theory from Mr. Pillow" + "this claim in a movie by a Trumpster" + "a report I saw on Tucker" is not considered "evidence" or proof of a crime in an ACTUAL COURT.

Yeah, but imagination and speculation is the gold standard of evidence in their little echo chambers. That's why they're so unprepared in actual courts of law.

Why did some cites use the wrong setting? Someone screwed up.

Thankfully, they have backup options in case there is a problem.

And every single ballot that was cast was counted by backup means if the machine wouldn't take them.

Where's the conspiracy? Where's the differing outcome? Where's the fraud?

You can't even demonstrate how the setting issue COULD have changed the outcome. Let alone provided any evidence that it did. Let alone that it was done intentionally to change the election outcome.

And you have to do ALL of those things to meet the legal standards around overturning elections. Y'all couldn't do ONE of them.

Which, of course, is why you lost.

Arizona judge rules that Lake doesn't have the evidence to prove her claims of a stolen election? He's in on the fix!

Thankfully, they have backup options in case there is a problem.

And every single ballot that was cast was counted by backup means if the machine wouldn't take them.

backups? HUH? The machines were screwed up all day. Sample of Ballots showed 43% on 19" format.
They never did fix it. They stalled the VOTE outside by crippling SELECETED voter centers.

You can say it but you have no idea if "those ballots were counted later". We know we are dealing with Criminals....that you support. Fork off loon.

The alternate sites within a 2 miles that no lines 'fix' that problem. Which is what lots of people did. Or they waited and voted.

Kari Lake scowered Arizona for folks that chose NOT to go to an alternate site where there was no line and NOT to wait in line to vote.

And found 3.

THREE people. She lost by 17,000.

This is why your ilk were laughed out of court. You can't establish ANY of the legal requirements of fraud. You can't establish that the issue was intentional, was done IN ORDER to change the election outcome, and that it COULD change the election outcome.

You just imagine it all. And your imagination isn't a legal standard, tinfoil.

Again, there are 3 levels of review for signature verification....for a reason. If the first level doesn't pass them, they go to the second. And if it still doesn't go through, a third. You're laughably insisting that any level 2 or 3 review MUST be fraud.

Laughing....nope. You can't cite a single fraudulent vote. Not one.

You IMAGINE them. And then demand we disprove your imagination.

How's that working out for you?

he alternate sites within a 2 miles that no lines 'fix' that problem. Which is what lots of people did. Or they waited and voted.
LYING POS. if you checked in one center to VOTE....and your ballot did not scan...you were prohibited from other sites.
Or you ask 70 yr olds to stand in AZ hot sun for up to 4 hours hoping to get a chance.

I am not going to go dig up all the ENVELOPE SIG match summary that you also lie about.
Lets just call a spade a spade. you are dishonest, immoral and support criminals.
Stay away from Children you worthless sack of human crap.

backups? HUH? The machines were screwed up all day.

Yes, backups. They counted the ballots that had problems being read.

You're still stuck on the fact that every ballot cast was counted. Some by machine, some by back-up means. But every single ballot was counted.

You can't even demonstrate HOW the machines could have changed the outcome of the election.

Try again.

LYING POS. if you checked in one center to VOTE....and your ballot did not scan...you were prohibited from other sites.
Or you ask 70 yr olds to stand in AZ hot sun for up to 4 hours hoping to get a chance.
The 'hot sun'? It was November. The high for the day was 66 degrees. You're flailing.

Every ballot cast was counted. Killing your first conspiracy. There were alternate sites with no wait time within 2 miles of those sites that did have waits. Many folks just went to an alternate site.

Kari Lake scoured Arizona looking for people that REFUSED to go to alternate site and CHOSE to leave before they cast their vote.

She found 3.

She lost by 17,000.

And since the obvious has had to be stated so many times in this thread, 3<17000.

Only when you ignore 90% of the actual evidence.

Or...If I ignore imaginary stats randomly made up on the internet.

And instead go with the actual evidence, election results and the outcome of every recount, hand count, machine count, and official tally.

And yet after more than two months conservatives continue to lie about non-existent ‘fraud.’

Of course they are. Conservatives fetishize failure. The more they lose, they more popular a candidate becomes.

Trump/Lake would be the ultimate expression of the conservative obsession with failure. They even have a built in slogan:

Twice the losers, all the conspiracy!

Or...If I ignore imaginary stats randomly made up on the internet.

And instead go with the actual evidence, election results and the outcome of every recount, hand count, machine count, and official tally.

You mean that they counted the unverifiable mail in ballots more than once and got the same number each time?

Shazam

Math.

The article said that, you dumb bag of shit.
I just LOVE it when you get rattled and it triggers your 'double down' mentality.
And the waste of skin you are is?
Keeping up on the Dominion vs FoxNews Lawsuit?

People from Fox News and trump associates kkkult members are going to JAIL.
It will be glorious.

Or maybe Fox settles for Billions, which does NOT exonerate them.
It will be glorious.

Forum List

Back