Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

I did not say that. Why do you people create lies?

Well, you were responding to someone saying that you'd never seen a tipi by saying that you vacationed as a youth. That led me to believe that you were trying to say that you'd seen one by vacationing as a youth in one.

Okay..................got it....................you saw one while you were vacationing. Where exactly were you vacationing at when you saw one? Just curious if it was a museum, tourist trap, or did you actually see a real tipi?

19 inch ballots on 20 inch paper. No chain of custody.

That doesn't prove a stolen election or fraud. Matter of fact, no intent for fraud was done with the wrong size paper for the ballots, and those that were on the wrong size were re-done and counted.

While it’s true that Maricopa County election officials for the first time said some ballot images were incorrectly printed at a too-small size on the page, they emphasized that the mistake was unintentional and those votes were counted.

This problem affected fewer ballots than more widespread printer problems that caused some ballots to fail to print darkly enough. Those ballots were also rejected at vote centers and counted later.

For the GOP candidate’s legal challenge to succeed, her legal team must prove to Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson that the county’s Election Day mistakes were intentional and cost her the election, a high bar. The margin between Lake and her Democratic competitor, current Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, is about 17,000 votes.

Even the courts said that there was no voter fraud. Oh wait, now you're gonna tell us all how the judges were bought by the shadowy Democrat machine, ain't ya?

She lost. Get over it.

That doesn't prove a stolen election or fraud. Matter of fact, no intent for fraud was done with the wrong size paper for the ballots, and those that were on the wrong size were re-done and counted.

While it’s true that Maricopa County election officials for the first time said some ballot images were incorrectly printed at a too-small size on the page, they emphasized that the mistake was unintentional and those votes were counted.

This problem affected fewer ballots than more widespread printer problems that caused some ballots to fail to print darkly enough. Those ballots were also rejected at vote centers and counted later.

For the GOP candidate’s legal challenge to succeed, her legal team must prove to Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson that the county’s Election Day mistakes were intentional and cost her the election, a high bar. The margin between Lake and her Democratic competitor, current Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, is about 17,000 votes.

Even the courts said that there was no voter fraud. Oh wait, now you're gonna tell us all how the judges were bought by the shadowy Democrat machine, ain't ya?

She lost. Get over it.
I heard the bullshit in the hearing. I did not believe it then and I do not believe it now. People favored by double digits do not lose elections.

I heard the bullshit in the hearing. I did not believe it then and I do not believe it now. People favored by double digits do not lose elections.

Typical Trumptard..............deny, bitch, deny, bitch, deny, deny, deny, bitch, bitch, bitch. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen. But, good luck with your denial of reality.

Typical Trumptard..............deny, bitch, deny, bitch, deny, deny, deny, bitch, bitch, bitch. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it didn't happen. But, good luck with your denial of reality.
Deny is what your side does. The reality is the Democrats with help from Republicans are fixing elections. If you are as dumb as you sound I pity you.

Deny is what your side does. The reality is the Democrats with help from Republicans are fixing elections. If you are as dumb as you sound I pity you.

"Democrats with help from Republicans are fixing elections"?

REALLY?

You'd think that Republicans would be smart enough to try to fix elections so that their candidate won instead of using their fixing skills to help the other side.

That's about as stupid a post as I've seen in a long time.

Forum List

Back