Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

That she makes both leftist and establishment Republican heads explode.

scanners-head-explosion-gif-7.gif

Whose head will explode in November when she loses?

Are you saying I shouldn't be happy?

Cuz that seems counter-intuitive.

Before the left lost the plot and their party when off the rails around the turn of the century, this would have been a meh moment.... something I wouldn't have paid the least attention to.

But with the visceral hatred the left exudes today... Anytime they suffer any setback, that brings me joy.

Just the thought of the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments that Trump's candidate defeating the candidate endorsed by the Governor of Arizona AND the former Vice President brings a smile to my face.

Leftists work so hard to weave a false narrative that Trump's sway over the Republican Party is fading...blah, blah, blah... only to be kicked in the teeth by the reality that Trump is without doubt the undisputed leader of the party and the people are with him.

The leftists have devoted so much time and energy to destroying President Trump... and it has come to nothing.

Their worst fear will be realized. President Trump's return January, 2025.

I'm an outsider looking in. Arizona isn't my state. Do you not trust the people of Arizona to elect the person to best represents them?

That I am pleased is only a byproduct of their choice. Do you presume to believe that your opinion should supplant theirs?
I’d hope for you to be happy in general but I can’t help to feel bad for you if the suffering of others is the instrument that brings you joy. There’s something mildly psychotic about that

Why? I'm fine with her losing. She's nuts.
Then why are you complaining?

I obviously don't live in Arizona...and I certainly am not taking the time to deep dive into the nuances of Lake's campaign...because I'm not the one voting there.

You think everyone is nuts that isn't Mitt Romney level moderate ... and that is your right.

Not everyone agrees with you.

But here's the thing. The most important thing.

When you got your guy...nominated Mitt Romney...I knew he was a loser. I was Anyone But Romney all through the primaries. Literally anyone would have been a better candidate.

But when Romney won...I got behind him...I supported him...I defended him.

Flash forward four years and MY guy wins the primary.

Where were you?

The same place you are now...bashing the candidates that the rest of the party chose. And again...that's your right.

But understand...the next Romney you get through the primary...I'll be you.

And come election day...don't look for me...cause I won't be checking that box.

What goes around comes around ... don't imagine for a second that we'll forget.

Last edited:
Is your fuckin' internet broke?

Dems always want someone else to do the work they should be doing for themselves.

LOL.....Miss Piggy as about two weeks to go before she's handed her hat in WY.

I posted this earlier.
A list of Deleted Twitter Posts by Cheney.
How can I find a deleted tweet that never existed.

See, that's what you tards CONSTANTLY do.
You LIE.
Oh my such hatred for Kari Lake! So be honest, you never even heard of her before the primary election, did you?
I knew about lake once that pos trump endorsed her and she runs her mouth screaming Stolen Election and Fraud. That's when I heard about this skank.
Way before this week.

trump knows Cassidy Hutchinson better than Kari Lake, and trump claims 'he barely knows CH."

trump is a fraud.

I posted this earlier.
A list of Deleted Twitter Posts by Cheney.
How can I find a deleted tweet that never existed.

See, that's what you tards CONSTANTLY do.
You LIE.

I knew about lake once that pos trump endorsed her and she runs her mouth screaming Stolen Election and Fraud. That's when I heard about this skank.
Way before this week.

trump knows Cassidy Hutchinson better than Kari Lake, and trump claims 'he barely knows CH."

trump is a fraud.
If I give you a shiny Indian Head Nickel will you go away?

I’d hope for you to be happy in general but I can’t help to feel bad for you if the suffering of others is the instrument that brings you joy. There’s something mildly psychotic about that
Are they suffering? :lol:

From someone they don't agree with winning an election?

That someone elses ideas and opinions persuaded more people to vote for them than the person who they agree with more...is causing them suffering?

Good L--d...what an effin' first world problem they have. Boo fricken hoo.

Your child dies, that's suffering.

Leg amputated? That's suffering.

Haven't eaten for two days? Suffering.

A candidate you don't like wins? Sorry my man...if that's the point your world comes to an end ... seek therapy and attempt to get your priorities in order.

Are they suffering? :lol:

From someone they don't agree with winning an election?

That someone elses ideas and opinions persuaded more people to vote for them than the person who they agree with more...is causing them suffering?

Good L--d...what an effin' first world problem they have. Boo fricken hoo.

Your child dies, that's suffering.

Leg amputated? That's suffering.

Haven't eaten for two days? Suffering.

A candidate you don't like wins? Sorry my man...if that's the point your world comes to an end ... seek therapy.
Your words dude… not mine… if you weren’t talking about personal suffering then I apologize but the emotions that you did describe were still pretty dark and negative. I don’t understand why seeing that in others would bring you joy
Anytime they suffer any setback, that brings me joy.

Your words dude… not mine… if you weren’t talking about personal suffering then I apologize but the emotions that you did describe were still pretty dark and negative. I don’t understand why seeing that in others would bring you joy
Ah...I see the cause of the confusion.

"Suffer a setback" is an American idiom.

Screenshot_20220805-131121-656.png

It is not intended to denote actual suffering. In fact, just the opposite, referencing a minor issue.

Here's the link.

the emotions that you did describe were still pretty dark and negative. I don’t understand why seeing that in others would bring you joy
Von Clausewitz says war is politics by other means.

The obvious corollary to be extracted is that politics is war by other means.

Demoralization of your opponents in politics is as useful as it is in war.

It's not personal.

Ah...I see the cause of the confusion.

"Suffer a setback" is an American idiom.

View attachment 678359

It is not intended to denote actual suffering. In fact, just the opposite, referencing a minor issue.

Here's the link.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up

Von Clausewitz says war is politics by other means.

The obvious corollary to be extracted is that politics is war by other means.

Demoralization of your opponents in politics is as useful as it is in war.

It's not personal.
I wish that were true but anybody that claims politics isn’t personal is kind of an idiot.

I wish that were true but anybody that claims politics isn’t personal is kind of an idiot.
Do you hate me?

Or do you hate the positions I espouse?

One's personal, the other is not.

I guess it's easier for Christians to separate the sin from the sinner.

Do you hate me?

Or do you hate the positions I espouse?

One's personal, the other is not.

I guess it's easier for Christians to separate the sin from the sinner.
I don’t hate you or your positions. I hope that you live a happy life as long as it’s not at the expense of others

Many people make it personal… most I’d say when it comes to politics. You don’t agree?
Well, it isn't personal for you and it isn't personal for me. That's a start.

It gets personal when the personal attacks start...and that is the modus operandi of politics these days.

For the most part, few conversations are policy based...it's emotion and name calling.

Forum List

Back