Kari Lake Unscripted Tonight At Seven Pm ET

That's that far rightwing dishonest kook who even pushed the partisan hack's Brett Baer's patience to the limit...

Figures that you'd be a fan of her.

Ms. Lake was obviously mistaken about Fox. Guess she thought they were like CNN and would cover up for a candidate or just not report bad stuff on a Republican candidate. Makes me wonder of Ms. Lake is who she purports to be.

That's that far rightwing dishonest kook who even pushed the partisan hack's Brett Baer's patience to the limit...

Figures that you'd be a fan of her.

Do you know how stupid you are, or is it just a mystery of the universe to you??? Baer, and the 5pm Fox newscast are solidly to the left of center, you'd know that if it weren't for the fact that you are left of sane! Lake actually tore him to pieces, kook or not, and he had no reply when confronted about Fox News Corps flat refusal to report on the facts behind De Sousa's 2000 mules documentary, which demonstrates incontrovertible evidence of fraud in the 2020 election... :wink:

Last edited:
I'm not really all that sure who she is but this sounds interesting as she's Trump endorsed.

That is fucking hilarious. She sounds interesting because she is Trump endorsed!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

But yeah, you are not in the cult or anything

Search Kari Lake in a bikini .

You are welcome.

No need since I'm a woman. XD

That is fucking hilarious. She sounds interesting because she is Trump endorsed!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

But yeah, you are not in the cult or anything

Take two.

ENebWsoU4AAP_vl (1).jpg

Forum List

Back