Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

She is just another dedicated Republican who is speaking the facts.
i really like how she testified she heard that trump jumped into the front seat of the limo and tried to grab the wheel…great “facts”

She is just another dedicated Republican who is speaking the facts.
She's the aide to that scumbag Mark Meadows, Trump's Chief of Staff. That means she was basically there in the front row, all the time.

Credible witness.

Last edited:
Another stupid comment in defense of trump. Someday, there will be no defense for The Donald, he's corrupt through and through.
um that was what the bombshell testimony was today…why do you think it’s in defense of trump?

The Truth was clear. And assholes like you will attack the character of everyone who expresses the truth. Now go away and stop being an asshole.

Name calling is not an argument.

I've said it 1000 times, unless there is a serious, legitimate National Security threat/risk that the public isn't aware of and secured deep in intelligence HQ, than all I see is a one sided pile-on, yet again, for political purposes.

Nations don't win if elections are controlled. You want the best policies from those willing to enact them to win, not, career politicians funded by stupid donors who only succeed when they stack the deck (at the nations expense).

I always reserve a sliver of reservation that patriotic people much better informed than I have been pursuing this inquisition for five years because of credible, honest intelligence that threatens America.

Thus far I've seen none and have to assume this is the old Establishment angry as hell that an outsider wants to win for America, not just an elite few.

Name calling is not an argument.

I've said it 1000 times, unless there is a serious, legitimate National Security threat/risk that the public isn't aware of and secured deep in intelligence HQ, than all I see is a one sided pile-on, yet again, for political purposes.

Nations don't win if elections are controlled. You want the best policies from those willing to enact them to win, not, career politicians funded by stupid donors who only succeed when they stack the deck (at the nations expense).

I always reserve a sliver of reservation that patriotic people much better informed than I have been pursuing this inquisition for five years because of credible, honest intelligence that threatens America.

Thus far I've seen none and have to assume this is the old Establishment angry as hell that an outsider wants to win for America, not just an elite few.
Calling someone an asshole wins the merit badge for their comments. Now, stop posting opinions without any facts or evidence.

Forum List

Back