Kari Lake is Fading2

Derp…

Here’s how Arizona is making sure your ballot isn’t tampered with​

That was so hard to find.
Well that is strange. Are you saying that the ballots are NOT secret anymore?? Methinks you have pointed to a real problem.

Actually the more I think about it I'm gobsmacked!!!! So a ballot can be tracked to see how it is filled in??

Why is that possible???

btw: thanks for that.

Greg

"According to the recorder's office, they use a smart barcode on every ballot. The USPS calls it an Intelligent Mail Barcode. Each barcode is linked with an individual voter. The benefit here is multifold. "

Benefits?? So the Government can track HOW YOU VOTED???

I can understand the barcode being attached to the material but to the actual BALLOT???

This needs verifying BIG TIME!!!

Greg

"According to the recorder's office, they use a smart barcode on every ballot. The USPS calls it an Intelligent Mail Barcode. Each barcode is linked with an individual voter. The benefit here is multifold. "

I can understand the barcode being attached to the material but to the actual BALLOT???

Greg

The barcode is on the envelope and they track to a registered voter as having voted

Once the envelope is opened
It is a generic ballot

Derp…

Here’s how Arizona is making sure your ballot isn’t tampered with​

That was so hard to find.
So each ballot is stamped with an identifier??

Frankly that would be shocking IF TRUE!!! Just send to China for analysis.

There MUST be an error there somewhere. On the return ballot ENVELOPE i can understand but on the ballot???

Greg

The barcode is on the envelope and they track to a registered voter as having voted

Once the envelope is opened
It is a generic ballot
That is what I thought would have to be the case but the link says otherwise; that it is ON THE BALLOT........misinfo.

Thank God for that!!! Is there a link confirming that?

Greg

Well that is strange. Are you saying that the ballots are NOT secret anymore?? Methinks you have pointed to a real problem.

Actually the more I think about it I'm gobsmacked!!!! So a ballot can be tracked to see how it is filled in??

Why is that possible???

btw: thanks for that.

Greg
You no doubt find problems with everything.

Greg
So much for your dead, illegal and imaginary voters.

Meaning what?
Meaning that it is moronic to both complain about the Jan 6th riot AND then point at republicans and call them cowards because they should be doing something about their conspiracy theories.

It was a pretty straight forward statement in simple english. Talking out of both sides of your mouth is dumb.

Nobody is actually defunding the police
Of course not. Because when they tried it failed epically as people are not happy with the current crime rates.

So they pivoted and tried to blame republicans for diefunding the police when that was, of course, just a bullshit lie.

When that did not work you ran to what you are trying to do right now, gaslighting and pretending you never supported the thing you supported 5 minutes ago.

The problem is everyone does not have the memory of a goldfish.

Non-secret voting isn't a problem?? Of COURSE it wasn't ON the ballot........if it could be tracked then it would have to be on the return envelope.

But haven't seen a link to THAT yet.

Greg

1668387755680.png

Yep; on the envelope.

Greg

Non-secret voting isn't a problem?? Of COURSE it wasn't ON the ballot........if it could be tracked then it would have to be on the return envelope.

But haven't seen a link to THAT yet.

Greg
No one said anything of ‘non-secret’ ballots. As usual, you’ve misconstrued.

They're just shitting on Kari's obvious victory by slow walking it. They did the same thing in the primary. She'll win by 200,000.

Don't mind that the chubby karen in charge of counting the votes is her opponent.... just a coincidence. Don't mind that it has all the appearances of a 3rd world shithole where votes show up mysteriously over the course of several days.... don't mind that states 5 times larger submit finalized counts in a few hours....

It's all just a coincidence.
Arizona runs good clean elections.

Kari Lake is a lying clown. She's going to lose. Then she'll whine like the typical GOP crybaby. Just like the world class pussy, Donald "Sissy Boy" Trump.

Forum List

Back