Kari Lake is Fading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t it Trump who declared victory on Election Night?

How did that work out for him?
He did win. Then Democrats in charge of The Election in key Battleground States colluded together and simultaneously shut down counting at the exact same time. Dumped in fraudulent ballots into the system for about 2 hours and then started the fraud machinery up again.,

No Sitting President has ever received so many votes, won Ohio, Florida and Texas and failed to hold onto his office.

Wasn’t it Trump who declared victory on Election Night?

How did that work out for him?
I almost didn’t respond RW since shocker it’s off topic and more of a shocker about Trump, but since you responded to my post I will. ANY media outlet that attempts to play politics by changing the outcome of elections by using psychological tactics are as honest as a bold faced lie amplified a thousand fold, making it much worse than some individual spouting off predictions of outcomes as if it were over.

All we need now, is that surprising upset out of nowhere to defeat BoBo The Klown.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

He did win. Then Democrats in charge of The Election in key Battleground States colluded together and simultaneously shut down counting at the exact same time. Dumped in fraudulent ballots into the system for about 2 hours and then started the fraud machinery up again.,

No Sitting President has ever received so many votes, won Ohio, Florida and Texas and failed to hold onto his office.
It's amazing that a cabbage supposedly got more votes than any president in America's history

MM- You can freely choose to be manipulated in print or not. I try to avoid the middleman interpretations altogether so I avoid any set up for a success that they want to appear as a full on loss or vice a versa. Their spin is wearing and life is too short to be fooled by some overly paid bobble heads, and I don’t care what they’re trying to sell on which side of the aisle they’re mostly over paid bobble heads. They should all be give an IQ test to see what quality of understanding they have of their own messaging.
The manipulation goes both ways though.
Kari Lake was Tweeting out fake news 30 hours ago telling people that each new ballot dump from counties had given her "massive leads."
Of course none of that was or is true.
She has never been ahead in the count since the polls opened Tuesday.

The manipulation goes both ways though.
Kari Lake was Tweeting out fake news 30 hours ago telling people that each new ballot dump from counties had given her "massive leads."
Of course none of that was or is true.
She has never been ahead in the count since the polls opened Tuesday.
I bet she has been ahead the entire time. Democrats are morally and ethically corrupted. There is no such thing as fairness when it comes to an election ran by a Democrat.

They have no integrity. And you treat the voters like they are a bunch of ignoramuses and don't know what you are doing, but some of us know how it works.

I almost didn’t respond RW since shocker it’s off topic and more of a shocker about Trump, but since you responded to my post I will. ANY media outlet that attempts to play politics by changing the outcome of elections by using psychological tactics are as honest as a bold faced lie amplified a thousand fold, making it much worse than some individual spouting off predictions of outcomes as if it were over.
The media lives and dies off of its journalistic integrity.
If they get caught playing games, they lose their integrity

If you watched on Tuesday, you saw the media was VERY cautious in declaring victories prematurely
That is why we have so many undeclared races

The media lives and dies off of its journalistic integrity.
If they get caught playing games, they lose their integrity

If you watched on Tuesday, you saw the media was VERY cautious in declaring victories prematurely
That is why we have so many undeclared races
Is this why CNN is about to go out of business then and you with them?

Of course you have no actual EVIDENCE of this.

Just loony, moon-bat conspiracy theory BULLSHIT.

Keep entertaining though.

:laughing0301:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back