Zone1 Kari Lake doesn’t commit to accepting Arizona election result if she loses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amie2345

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2022

CNN —
Arizona Republican Kari Lake would not commit Sunday to accepting the results of her upcoming election for governor if she loses.

“I’m going to win the election, and I will accept that result,” the GOP nominee told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” after being asked three times whether she would accept the election’s outcome. Lake dodged the question the first two times.

“If you lose, will you accept that?” Bash asked, to which Lake replied again: “I’m going to win the election, and I will accept that result.”

Lake, who has the backing of former President Donald Trump, has repeatedly promoted his false claims about the 2020 election. A former news anchor at a local Fox station in Phoenix, she has said that she would not have certified President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in Arizona, repeatedly calling the election “stolen” and “corrupt.” She said Sunday that the “real issue” is that “the people don’t trust our elections.”

Trump campaigns for Arizona election deniers in a state that will test his power in 2022 and beyond

Lake is currently in a close race with her Democratic opponent, Katie Hobbs, who currently serves as Arizona’s secretary of state. Hobbs’ national profile rose in the aftermath of the 2020 election amid Republican efforts to sow doubt over the presidential result in Arizona.

She knows the template, and she knows her base.

November has the potential to be a true nationwide disaster, a literal and historic threat to democracy, just as many in the Orange Universe™ would love to see.

Our adversaries are loving this.

vHHcC76.jpg

CNN —
Arizona Republican Kari Lake would not commit Sunday to accepting the results of her upcoming election for governor if she loses.

“I’m going to win the election, and I will accept that result,” the GOP nominee told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union” after being asked three times whether she would accept the election’s outcome. Lake dodged the question the first two times.

“If you lose, will you accept that?” Bash asked, to which Lake replied again: “I’m going to win the election, and I will accept that result.”

Lake, who has the backing of former President Donald Trump, has repeatedly promoted his false claims about the 2020 election. A former news anchor at a local Fox station in Phoenix, she has said that she would not have certified President Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in Arizona, repeatedly calling the election “stolen” and “corrupt.” She said Sunday that the “real issue” is that “the people don’t trust our elections.”
Trump campaigns for Arizona election deniers in a state that will test his power in 2022 and beyond
Lake is currently in a close race with her Democratic opponent, Katie Hobbs, who currently serves as Arizona’s secretary of state. Hobbs’ national profile rose in the aftermath of the 2020 election amid Republican efforts to sow doubt over the presidential result in Arizona.
Why should anyone accept a future election without knowing if it will be stolen or not?

She destroyed that idiot on CNN.

CNN —

And your opinion IS?

CNN —

Of course not. She's modeling her con after the fat former guy's.

November has the potential to be a true nationwide disaster, a literal and historic threat to democracy, just as many in the Orange Universe™ would love to see.

vHHcC76.jpg
What threat?

We know you oppose honest elections.

Go vote for your “forward party”….if they are on any ballot.

And your opinion IS?
I think we need to stop with the fraud election stuff. Of course if there is proof an election was fraudulent then by all means let's jail those who did it and have another race. But to say it's fraudulent just because you lose is what sore losers do.

I think we need to stop with the fraud election stuff. Of course if there is proof an election was fraudulent then by all means let's jail those who did it and have another race. But to say it's fraudulent just because you lose is what sore losers do.
Trump said the primary he lost to Cruz was rigged. He said the freaking EMMYS were rigged.

Our democracy is coming apart at the seams because of one profoundly damaged con man and the people who don't have the balls to call him out.

It wasn't just because he lost.

It was because of a series of extreme statistical improbabulites repeating themselves in all the swing states, all of which add up to a near impossibility.
All of the reported (fraud 63 cases) were investigated and thrown out of court due to lacking evidence. Again, if you have actual evidence of the crime then provide the proof and it will be handled. Until then it's just a lot of kicking and screaming over something that didn't happen.

Whether she wins or loses no one is going to care if she accepts the results or not.

vHHcC76.jpg
"threat to democracy" :laughing0301:

It was really smart to start your BS thread in the Safe Space, where you're less likely to have to stand up to any backlash, "rookie". :laughing0301:

All of the reported (fraud 63 cases) were investigated and thrown out of court due to lacking evidence. Again, if you have actual evidence of the crime then provide the proof and it will be handled. Until then it's just a lot of kicking and screaming over something that didn't happen.
What didn't ACTUALLY happen was a near 100 percent voter turnout in precincts in the urban area of swing states that have always shown very low voter participation in the past.

I might also point out, too, that your posting a piece by one of the propaganda outlets of the party seeking to establish one party rule did not have any original comment on your part. As such, it is not a search for a clean debate, but simply a partisan propaganda dump.

What didn't ACTUALLY happen was a near 100 percent voter turnout in precincts in the urban area of swing states that have always shown very low voter participation in the past.

I might also point out, too, that your posting a piece by one of the propaganda outlets of the party seeking to establish one party rule did not have any original comment on your part. As such, it is not a search for a clean debate, but simply a partisan propaganda dump.
You are more than free to say why you disagree with the posted article. It would be nice if you included links / info as to why it's wrong. Just saying it's partisan prop does not stir discussion.

You are more than free to say why you disagree with the posted article. It would be nice if you included links / info as to why it's wrong. Just saying it's partisan prop does not stir discussion.
What part of posting a partisan hit piece without any original comment are you failing to understand, here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back