Zone1 Kari Lake doesn’t commit to accepting Arizona election result if she loses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to stop with the fraud election stuff. Of course if there is proof an election was fraudulent then by all means let's jail those who did it and have another race. But to say it's fraudulent just because you lose is what sore losers do.
Get used to it. It's the way things are now.

It was really smart to start your BS thread in the Safe Space, where you're less likely to have to stand up to any backlash
You think it makes a difference which forum the thread is in?
You have access to ALL content, so it appears in your feed no matter which forum it's in.

I just wanted to have a normal conversation without all the bickering that is why I posted in this area. Nobody is forcing you to read or even respond.

When will any Leftist acknowledge that not all of the President's claims about the 2020 election were false?

The next time it happens will be the first time.

And this is why there is so much antagonism on the Right against the Media and the Left. They maintain the utterly ridiculous claim that the 2020 election was without flaws. There were illegal changes to rules, illegal collection of ballots, illegal depositing of ballots for other people, ballots accepted that did not meet the State's requirements for acceptance, collection of thousands of ballots from incompetent persons, and that doesn't even mention the amount of FRAUD, which the Democrat-driven change prevented the discovery of. Paper trails in the trash can.

I would not commit to accepting the election results in advance. After the votes are counted, we'll see.

watched it live. i rarely watch politics if there are big soccer games, but this was good TV!

Can’t blame her ! Look 👀 at all the SHIT that went on prior; the Russian Hoax, Facebook and other public forums getting orders from the FBI NOT to even mention Hunter Biden’s laptop. Their involvement with China, etc. The Dems had the nerve to call Hunter’s laptop disinformation yet they talk about “ free and fair” elections?
Look up on You Tube Hillary saying Trump is a illegitimate President. She is ONE of MANY

Thread closed for several reasons. One, opening posts need to include some original content along with any cut’n’paste or videos. The second is this sort of topic doesn’t work well without significantly more contribution from the OP and some topics just aren’t conducive to civil debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back