Kari Lake Defend America Rally Tonight

Hysterical stuff! But so far just a lot of praying to Jesus that “in our hour of need” he will help us somehow to save the country and defeat the devil which has total control of our government.

I was about to turn it off but just then, with all the Good Christians bowing their heads in prayer … guess who appeared?

No, it wasn’t Jesus. It wasn’t Trump. It wasn’t even Kari Lake! It was a potted picture of “the Pillow Man” occupying half of my computer screen!

He was smiling angelically — well sort of madly angelically — and clutching one of his pillows close to his heart.

Oh, yeah, there was a special code to get a discount on my next purchase! I must say I was confused exactly what to do — should I keep praying or rush to get a pen and paper to write down the discount code number? The Pillow Man ad lasted a good minute or two. Seemed a bit un-Christian to me to interrupt such a splendid time of worship …

Anyway folks, Kari Lake should be appearing any moment now! Unfortunately the pillow advertisement made me realize it’s time for me to get to bed.

:bigbed:

Last edited:
She is fighting an uphill battle on one leg, but she is tenacious I'll give her that.

Forum List

Back