Donald Trump Rally Cancelled Due to Court Date Interference

I've already dispatched you on the 14 amendment "insurrection" argument. If you want to support a pro-China, pro Cartel, pro immigrant Party, that is your right assuming you are an American. I have a hard time telling Trump haters and foreign trolls apart.
You could not argue what is wrong with any of the criminal cases if your life depended on it.

Because you don't know anything factual about any of it.

No amount of whining or baby tantrums will change that.

Trump cancelled his rally because the Orange buffoon has to figure out how to hide his assets. I would tell Trump not to worry. He should start a go fund. me page and his minions will gladly pay his judgement with their hard earned money.

Trump cancelled his rally because the Orange buffoon has to figure out how to hide his assets. I would tell Trump not to worry. He should start a go fund. me page and his minions will gladly pay his judgement with their hard earned money.
But if he attempts to hide his assets, it will be even worse for him. As Rudy is about to find out.

Keep carrying the flag for the anti-American party if you want, all their cases against Trump are politically motivated nonsense. Just like Russian Collusion, Impeachment 1 and 2 etc.
Again, this embarrassing tantrum is not a substitute for an actual argument as to what is wrong with any of the cases.

Like I said... not even if your life depended on it...

When you can’t compete then cheat.
Lib 101

👆

3hpxq4.jpg

I really hope and pray that they don't get away with it this time and I don't think that they will because anybody with eyes can see that Trump has been dominating the polls since the beginning and if he doesn't win this time everybody has to know that it's fixed right?

special.gif

Another Democrat

i am not a (D).

nor a boy.

up with cartoons. Is that all you got?

i have memes too. sometimes unbiased credible news sources as well - but that doen't matter here, cause the OP & apparently you, can't handle reading facts.

How childish.

<pfffft> yer chosen one has given every one in this here USofA, full tilt permission to act just as childishly as him.

:p

i am not a (D).

nor a boy.

i have memes too. sometimes unbiased credible news sources as well - but that doen't matter here, cause the OP & apparently you, can't handle reading facts.

<pfffft> yer chosen one has given every one in this here USofA, full tilt permission to act just as childishly as him.

:p
You did find your words, good for you! You didn't say anything but it's a start! :113:

No. It's not. Again, this is his fault. It's not the court's job to work around his schedule of Nuremberg rallies.

You're right. He had the audacity to become rich and beat Hillary. Ever since then, whatever happened to him he deserved. Even if its all made up shit by the left. Doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back