Kari Lake calls for imprisoning Maricopa County election officials

No matter the candidate...no matter the election......
The Left has a clear pattern of smearing, using adjectives and generally going overboard anytime anyone questions a Leftist victory.
To me this clearly shows that they have something to hide. If not, they would calmly and politely oblige the inquiries and even assist with any investigations.
Instead, EVERY LEFTIST MEDIA immediately goes into maximum overdrive posting smear stories and calling people like Kari Lake "Insane".

This is precisely how tyrants, degenerates, the guilty and power mongers react to any opposition.

We won't even talk about the conflict of interest with the Leftist who won....... was running the election process.

Last edited:

This makes less sense to you than Hobbs not recusing herself because of her position in the State government being a huge conflict of interest by running.

Got it.

Imprisoning your opponents without evidence? Yes that makes less sense to me.

Not even waiting this time for the pro-Republican, “Stop the Steal” Cyber Ninjas to audit and “prove” the election was fraudulent?

Why won’t Republicans just rehire them?

Oh, yeah. They tried that over the 2020 election. The result? More votes counted for Biden!

Many unreasoning Trump-supporting Republicans simply will not accept losing. Like Trump himself, they are becoming more and more crazed, and are doing immense damage to our Republic. Many real Conservatives now understand how this Trumpian “Election Denial Big Lie” works and reject it (even if only quietly). Which is probably why in swing districts like Arizona … the crazies lost.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
In Los Angeles and New York City, they dont imprison people who break the law either......

This makes less sense to you than Hobbs not recusing herself because of her position in the State government being a huge conflict of interest by running.

Got it.

Haha, how many Secretaries can you name in our history that have recused themselves during elections?

Let me guess…. You won’t answer the question. ;-)

Last edited:
Haha, how many governors can you name in our history that have recused themselves during elections?

Let me guess…. You won’t answer the question. ;-)

Wrong.

Stupid question.

You go look it up. I'm the one in this conversation with a life and I have snow to deal with.

Maybe its me, but somehow I don't think this helps your standing among the Arizona electorate to call for imprisoning election officials because you lost.
False premise Zinc. I don’t agree with the call to imprison any of them (at least not without substantive evidence of some criminality). But she isn’t saying it because “she lost.”

The point, of course, is that she is disputing the contention that she did lose in the first place. If the proper & legally cast votes (only) had been counted and if the rights of many voters to vote hadn’t been fucked up by “malfunctioning” machinery the contention is that a correct vote counting would demonstrate that she had won.

Wrong.

Stupid question.

You go look it up. I'm the one in this conversation with a life and I have snow to deal with.

And there’s the dodge!!! You certainly do not disappoint.

Well I did do some research and I found one. Following the Florida hanging chad debockle. Do you know the SS I’m talking about? Can you name any others?

Prepare for another dodge!!!!

She did not lose.
OK. Sorry, but who did the state certify?

The point, of course, is that she is disputing the contention that she did lose in the first place. If the proper & legally cast votes (only) had been counted and if the rights of many voters to vote hadn’t been fucked up by “malfunctioning” machinery the contention is that a correct vote counting would demonstrate that she had won.
You're arguing incarceration without conviction or even legally provable evidence. Again, I am convinced. To the gaol with them.

And there’s the dodge!!! You certainly do not disappoint.

Well I did do some research and I found one. Following the Florida hanging chad debockle. Do you know the SS I’m talking about? Can you name any others?

Prepare for another dodge!!!!

You're so much fun.

Keep it up.

Sorry we can't pay you to do this until you actually get a job. This would be a good gig if you could do it for money like rightwinger

"debockle"? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back