I can't get any information on Nick Fuentes.. just a bunch of photos of him, even typed in Wikipedia!

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Wow, photos really tell u something about what a person believes!

Looks like those who control the Search engines can control information way more than we thought possible. I went to DuckDuckGo and got only these damn photos..

Can a conservative here give us reliable info on this guy? Because McConnell, Chief RINO in Congress.. doesn't like that this Fuentes guy showed up with "Ye" at Mar-a-Lago.. guess the guy is supposed to be anti-Jew or something

McConnell is part of the sewer, so I definitely don't trust him to tell the truth about this

You get images in a search engine when you select images. Anything else I can help with?

this is an extensive thread where i posted many videos about Fuentes

• Banned
this is an extensive thread where i posted many videos about Fuentes
I was looking for reliable information, not "info" from liberals or damn-near liberals..

Sorry, they destroyed my trust a LONG time ago...

How can you trust people who think that you don't become human until you are born and even then (some say) you should have no right to live if your parents don't want you to..

loony tunes doesn't begin to say it... Morally retarded kinda says it..

I was looking for reliable information, not "info" from liberals or damn-near liberals..

Sorry, they destroyed my trust a LONG time ago...

How can you trust people who think that you don't become human until you are born and even then (some say) you should have no right to live if your parents don't want you to..

loony tunes doesn't begin to say it... Morally retarded kinda says it..

• Banned

Oh, so McConnell is afraid of a 20 something dude who doesn't know half what older people know... because how could he when he is only 20?

sheez..

Politicians just say anything to get a desired result

and yes, I know.. Water is wet...

Oh, so McConnell is afraid of a 20 something dude who doesn't know half what older people know... because how could he when he is only 20?

sheez..

Politicians just say anything to get a desired result

and yes, I know.. Water is wet...

Did you figure out how a search engine works yet?

All I find is they say he's a white supremest and white nationalist even with a Hispanic surname. Dam leftists are full of shit.

Forum List

Back