Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

Lowest Black unemployment in history.
What does GDP have to do with everybody?
Under GW, 99.9% of the US was underemployed but Wall Street was enjoying record GDP.
Seriously...get an education before you post rolled up garbage.
The economy is judged by our gdp, as one major part....what we produce and sell. The stock market/wall street, is not how any economy is judged.

Yes, black unemployment was improved under Trump, from what I have read, but then destroyed again, with covid.

The economy is judged by our gdp, as one major part....what we produce and sell. The stock market/wall street, is not how any economy is judged.

Yes, black unemployment was improved under Trump, from what I have read, but then destroyed again, with covid.
GDP ALWAYS means ZERO to the average person.

They sure as hell tried. There are many races that the dems magically took by a margin just outside of automatic recount range.

Funny how that happened so many times.

So.... you're telling me they specifically rigged it so they would only win by a narrow margin? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of rigging an election in the first place? Isn't the object to win? You got some great logic going there. Keep it up. You don't look like a fool at all. The democrats rigged it elections so well they lost the house. Totally makes sense.

So.... you're telling me they specifically rigged it so they would only win by a narrow margin? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of rigging an election in the first place? Isn't the object to win? You got some great logic going there. Keep it up. You don't look like a fool at all. The democrats rigged it elections so well they lost the house. Totally makes sense.

Yeah. It's amazing what technology allows you to do.

I know you won't even begin to think about it honestly, you're not capable, but thinking people see margins constantly just outside that range and they can calculate odds.

Year after year there is ZERO chance that it can happen.

Yeah. It's amazing what technology allows you to do.

I know you won't even begin to think about it honestly, you're not capable, but thinking people see margins constantly just outside that range and they can calculate odds.

Year after year there is ZERO chance that it can happen.

And what wonderful rigging technology is the democrats using to lose the House? Tell me.

If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

on an appearance on Huckabee, Kari says that she had the biggest crowd during the campaign while her opponent barely made it out of her basement, so it's impossible that Kari fell at Katie's feet in the election. she says she's gonna challenge it all the way to the Supreme Court. she got a standing ovation for saying we should secure the border, and Huck got a standing ovation for saying Kari was the most articulate candidate in the midterms

watch it all here:

The only limitation towards promoting or encouraging religion is that taxpayer funds cant be used to do that.
Really? Where does it say that in the cotus? Our government gives money to all kinds of organizations that many people don't agree with. Why should those organizations get money from the government, but not one with a religious nature? As long as government doesn't deny one but accept another, all things being equal.

The whole notion of the establishment clause has been grossly misinterpreted. In the government eyes, why should an organization with a religious charter be viewed any different than any other organization? There are many organizations that enjoy government funding, and tax exempt status, many of which some people like, some people don't.

All thr establishment clause means is the government can't say "Christianity, Islam, bhuddism, etc..is our national religion"

If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

Well, she's half right. America IS turning into Venezuela, thanks to the Democrats. But, even if she were governor, I doubt that would change anything.

A few more stolen elections and we will truly be a banana republic.
What stolen election are you referring to?

I know of none, myself.

You are very welcome to present credible and solid evidence of wrongdoing sufficient to overturn the outcome.

Although, quite honestly, with respect to the election of November 2020, I would have thought that sixty-two (62) failed court challenges would be the top-end limit...

The top-end limit of your humiliation and embarrassment, that is...

But I could be wrong... :auiqs.jpg:

Really? Where does it say that in the cotus? Our government gives money to all kinds of organizations that many people don't agree with. Why should those organizations get money from the government, but not one with a religious nature? As long as government doesn't deny one but accept another, all things being equal.

The whole notion of the establishment clause has been grossly misinterpreted. In the government eyes, why should an organization with a religious charter be viewed any different than any other organization? There are many organizations that enjoy government funding, and tax exempt status, many of which some people like, some people don't.

All thr establishment clause means is the government can't say "Christianity, Islam, bhuddism, etc..is our national religion"
my taxpayer dollars should pay for the flying spaghetti monster?

the recent case of Carson v. Makin takes care of that.

which religions are you willing to pay for via your tax payments.

Forum List

Back