Kari Lake: America will 'turn into a Venezuela' unless a judge installs me as governor

If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

Orchids,palm treez and parrots flying around ? KEWL !

---...America was founded by Christians...---

The First Amendment has two major clauses.

The first is the Establishment Clause that prohibits the government from encouraging, promoting or establishing religion in any way. That's why Christianity is not the official religion of the United States, and why our government may not give financial support to any religious organization, including school voucher programs that favor schools that promote religion.

The second is the Free Exercise Clause that gives us the right to worship or not as each of us chooses. The government can't penalize us because of our religious beliefs.

th
You need to look elsewhere for hot lesbians. They don't go for whales like you.

Gawd almighty lastamender!

You are so messed up.

The printer problem occurred.

Technicians tried to fix the printer problems by various changes, one was selecting fit to size, which made them smaller to fit the page, they tried several things, none of which fixed the problems they were having with the printers completely, but it was reported by the techs, shaking the toner bottle, worked best. This 19" fit to paper size did not cause their scanning problems, it was a biproduct, of trying to fix the scanning problems they already had....nothing with malice....

Not one single ballot printed 19" long instead of 20" was thrown out or not counted. ALL BALLOTS WERE COUNTED, including those with printer and scanning problems...

So, Kari lost no votes with the fit to paper size, 19" ballot.

Kari lost, under codified, Arizona Election Law.

The machine malfunctions are enough for a new election.

Every death. Every vicious crime that happens I think of people like you. This exists everywhere. However, people like you with your utopian agendas cause it to be much worse even with spending endless dollars on issues. In a declining time, many like you will follow these cretins in the beginning at least with mass casualties.
You have written one of the most ridiculous statements ever posted on this board. Congratulations.

---...America was founded by Christians...---

Wrong.

America was founded as a secular nation with a government free from religious doctrine and dogma.

Dont Taz Me Bro, how are we supposed to deal with worthless cowards like westwall, who are apparently too stupid to post a sensible reply to any thread?

So, instead of adding anything of value to any thread, he goes through threads giving a "Thumbs Down" to every post he disagrees with. Is that really the purpose of the Disagree button? Or is that an obvious abuse of that button?

Last edited:
Dont Taz Me Bro, how are we supposed to deal with cowards like westwall, who apparently are too stupid to post a sensible message to any thread?

So, instead of adding anything of value to any thread, he goes through threads giving a "Thumbs Down" to everyone he disagrees with. Is that really the purpose of the Disagree button? Or is that an abuse of that button?

Because your post is stupid bs not worthy of any other response than I disagree.

If there's still any doubts, I think we can conclude that Kari Lake has officially "jumped the shark." It's really unfortunate. If she simply accepted her loss like any mature, non-sociopathic adult would have done, she'd still have a political future and quite possibly be a strong candidate for Senate in 2024, but she can kiss any further runs for office goodbye. She's certifiably nuts.

Failed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake is now claiming that America will "turn into a Venezuela" unless she is installed as governor.

The election has already been certified and her Democratic rival, Katie Hobbs, has been sworn in as governor.

Lake made the comments on the radio with right-wing student activist Charlie Kirk, during a segment in which she touted her legal efforts to challenge the results of the Arizona election. She later shared a clip of the segment on Twitter, with a link to give her money for that challenge.

Do you have a Link to the video in-context?
I mean...MSN quoting RawSewage?

Lies....It wasn't a "problem"....The machines were deliberately set in that manner....You're not going to have nearly half of them "fail" in the same way....The statistical improbability of "error" is laughable.

Also comically improbable....With a failure to read rate of that magnitude, the idea that there were a mere 17,000 ballots that needed to be hand counted and tallied is ls statistically laughable.

Kari lost because of direct malfeasance and blatant cheating.
First, not all ballots printed by the printers, failed in getting scanned by the vote scanning counters....

it was a hit or miss.... some scanned and some did not.... Which in and of itself is weird imo!

The technicians all tried fixes they found as ways to mediate problems, in their technician manuels. So I would guess, all technicians tried setting the machines to the "fit to paper size" option, along with other things. It may or might have made the rejection rate on scanning counts higher than the hit or miss original problem....that could be.... But that is a technical problem that still had a remedy that was taken by everyone who voted on a ballot that was cast, but not able to be scanned....that was to drop the ballot in secure Ballot drop box #3, right there on or attached to or next to, the scanner....

And t he voters did that....nearly 100% of the time.

The handful of voters in each voting place that walked out without completing their ballot and went to another voting center to vote, voted there without issue, or where problems arose and they had issues with not being signed out at their original voting place, they were given provisional ballots to vote, and those provisional ballots were counted, is what was reported by election officials who check on the listed walk outs.

What can't be measured imo is whether longer lines disenfranchised any voters through discouragement, but since Arizona is a very unusual state, that allows a voter, to vote anywhere at any polling place, in Maricopa county, not just their own voting place, voters had other polling places to go and vote, additional options, if the longer line got in their way.

And an election can't be invalidated due to long lines. Voting times can be extended if it is determined to have truly affected voters, but in this case, when sued to keep them opened longer, thru the evidence presented in court, a judge referred it was not necessarily, because anyone in the longer lines when polls closed, could still vote, even hours later than closing if need be.

More than 80% of Arizona voters, both republicans and democrats, vote early in person, or vote via absentee ballot.... Few, vote in person, election day and in most crowded districts they are not overwhelmingly republican voters, as in other states...plenty of democrats among those voting election day in Maricopa as well though Rs are still more...not abundantly more.

There is no evidence Kari Lake could have won if the printer problem had not happened.

Any which way but loose, under Arizona election law, Hobbs legally won the election and Lake legally lost the election.

Time for her to man up, admit defeat, congratulate the winner, and try again, if she wants, in the next election.

Kind of amazing how many right-wingers wish to abandon democracy in favor of con artists, grifters, and pathological liars.

I didn't realize the intellectual rot was so deep until Trump came along.
Kind of amazing how many left-wingers wish to abandon democracy in favor of con artists, grifters, and pathological liars.
I didn't realize the intellectual rot was so deep until Biden cam along.

Someday, I wish a woman would look at me with the absolute adoring devotion that Kare Lake lavishes on Trump's flabby neck wattle.

But then, all of Trump's cultists do that, especially the men. You know all of the men posting here do it.
The usual ad hominem from Low IQ mam.

The First Amendment has two major clauses.

The first is the Establishment Clause that prohibits the government from encouraging, promoting or establishing religion in any way. That's why Christianity is not the official religion of the United States, and why our government may not give financial support to any religious organization, including school voucher programs that favor schools that promote religion.

The second is the Free Exercise Clause that gives us the right to worship or not as each of us chooses. The government can't penalize us because of our religious beliefs.
Your first statement is not correct, the cotus says that the government cannot establish a religion, it doesn't say anything about promoting or encouraging a religion. Those things are technically not against the cotus, just as long as they don't establish a national religion.

Forum List

Back