Karen Can't Get a Firearm

Why does poor, pissed off Widdle Karen need a gun RIGHT NOW?
How is that any of your business?

I don't want to sell a gun to anyone who needs to buy a gun "RIGHT NOW".
I special ordered my Glock - Waited a week and spent another 30 minutes going through a proper BG check.
Didn't feel a need to shoot it the same day. Then took three levels of private lessons to be competent in its use and care.
You needed lessons on how to shoot a Glock? I could have told you how.

Maybe they lost or damaged their regular firearm and they need to go out in public for food?

I went to the grocery store yesterday.

Unarmed.

Weird...

You never know, there are plenty of reasons why someone would need a gun in a hurry.

Which is why should you buy a gun when you don't need one. I'm a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, but I have no problem with reasonable measures with safety in mind. One of those is background checks. I don't have to worry about arming myself should the shit hit the fan because I'm not some anti-gun dipshit who's only going to decide they need a gun when the shit hits the fan.

I currently own a total of 17 handguns (the picture I posted is a bit dated). I'll sit back and laugh my ass off as those who would otherwise wish that I didn't have my guns try to get their own...

I special ordered my Glock - Waited a week and spent another 30 minutes going through a proper BG check.
Didn't feel a need to shoot it the same day. Then took three levels of private lessons to be competent in its use and care.

That's why law-enforcement agencies favor the Glock. They're so simple that even an idiot can run one.

During the last viral outbreak -- I remember hundreds of thousands of gun stores across the country were shut down..

Obama basically used that outbreak as a way to take away gun rights.......only 10% of those gun stores ever reopened....

Now he is doing it again......but Trump is powerful and he will stop this

The one in my town never closed. I want there yesterday to buy some reloading supplies.

During the last viral outbreak -- I remember hundreds of thousands of gun stores across the country were shut down..

Obama basically used that outbreak as a way to take away gun rights.......only 10% of those gun stores ever reopened....

The one in my town never closed. I want there yesterday to buy some reloading supplies.
Keep fighting the good fight...

Don't let Obama shut another gun store on Trump's watch....

That's why law-enforcement agencies favor the Glock. They're so simple that even an idiot can run one.
Like that DEA guy that said he was the only one in the room professional enough to have a Glock 40? lol

Do you have any links for that?

I think I would've heard about 90% of guns stores closing their doors for good...

Sad you don't have a brain too figure out why. I bet you are anti police

I'm anti police? Did you pull that one out of yer rectum? :D
Whose at fault during a police shooting,the person being shot or the police? Micheal Brown or the Police?

That stupid fucker would still be alive had he simply done what the fuck he was told...

Keep fighting the good fight...

Don't let Obama shut another gun store on Trump's watch....
Trump administration has dictated guns are essential

Like that DEA guy that said he was the only one in the room professional enough to have a Glock 40? lol

This guy?

Forum List

Back