Kapernick Has To Buy An NFL Team To Play QB

This is a byproduct of the push to get Trump by the media. The owner of the Carolina Panthers has been accused of sexual-harassment and is selling the team. In steps a bunch of assholes like P Diddy and Colin Kapernick, who feel that it's the only way this dickhead is going to get back on an NFL team. I really think these idiots in the NFL will go for it.....and it will destroy that team, trust me. BTW, they did this exact crap to Donald Sterling in the NBA. The Clippers owner was accused of racism and he was forced to sell the team. Now it's owned by Steve Ballmer, former Microsoft exec. Sean P Diddy doesn't know his head from his ass if he wants to replace current starter, Cam Newton with a bench warmer like Kapernick.

Colin Kaepernick wants to buy Carolina Panthers with Diddy | Daily Mail Online
476B038500000578-5191439-Richardson_the_81_year_old_owner_of_the_Charlotte_North_Carolina-m-2_1513622372285.jpg

Controversial free-agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick hopes to join entertainer Sean 'Diddy' Combs in purchasing the Carolina Panthers from embattled founder Jerry Richardson, who recently announced his intention to sell the team following allegations of sexual harassment and racism.

'I want in on the ownership group!' Kaepernick tweeted Monday. 'Let’s make it happen!'

On Sunday Combs said he wanted to buy the team and hire Kaepernick to play quarterback after a Sports Illustrated report documented wide-ranging claims of workplace misconduct against Richardson.

Former Panthers employees spoke of lewd remarks, lingering gazes and inappropriate touching. On at least one occasion. Richardson was accused of directing a racial slur against an African-American employee.

Kaepernick became the first NFL player to peacefully protest inequality and police brutality against minorities during the 2016 season by refusing to stand during the national anthem.

He's remained unsigned since March, when he opted out of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers. Currently Kaepernick is suing the league, claiming all 32 owners have colluded to blacklist him in retaliation for the protests, which have continued this season despite significant public criticism.

476C11AE00000578-5191439-Combs_said_his_first_order_of_business_would_be_hiring_Colin_Kae-m-13_1513626691329.jpg

+15
476FC7EA00000578-5191439-image-a-14_1513626698877.jpg

+15
Sean 'Diddy' Combs said he hopes to buy the Carolina Panthers and insert Colin Kaepernick (left and right) as its starting quarterback. Kaepernick recently received Sports Illustrated's Muhammad Ali Legacy Award, which was presented to him by Beyonce (right)

Kaepernick, the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback, now wants to buy the Carolina Panthers with Sean 'Diddy' Combs. The Panthers are currently valued at $2.3billion, meaning Combs with his estimated net worth of $820million would likely need partners

476C11E200000578-0-image-m-15_1513580135190.jpg

+15
476C11B600000578-0-image-a-16_1513580149363.jpg

+15
Sean 'Diddy' Combs (left) has said he wants to buy the Carolina Panthers, drawing a response from Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry (right) who says he also wants in

The Panthers are currently valued at $2.3billion, meaning Combs with his estimated net worth of $820million would likely need partners - if his plan is in fact a serious one.

On that point, Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry hopped on the bandwagon, tweeting at Combs: 'I want in!'

'Holla at me, let’s get it!' replied Combs.

'Also, I will have the best halftime show, the best selection of music, and we will win Super Bowl after Super Bowl,' Combs said.

Combs touted his plan as history-making, tweeting: 'There are no majority African American NFL owners. Let’s make history.'

'It's time for diversity!! It's time for Black ownership!!' he wrote.

While Richardson does plan to sell, negotiations are not imminent.

'I believe it is time to turn the franchise over to new ownership,' Richardson wrote in a team statement. 'Therefore, I will put the team up for sale at the conclusion of this NFL season. We will not begin the sales process, nor will we entertain any inquiries, until the very last game is played.'
...and he’s a really shitty player, even a shitter human being

I'm thinking that Cream Puff just ruined his own chance at obtaining this team by suggesting he would hire Kapernick. Does he think the owners and league executives want to pile on their low ratings and disinterest in their sport even more by rewarding a team to some entertainers who will hire the guy responsible for their headaches?

I know they just signed a failed commissioner to a $40M contract, but this would be a bad decision even by their standards.
they have to let him buy because he's black--or else it would be racism
but Limbaugh didn't get one because he's racist
..yes I know --it is all ridiculous--but that is black thinking

Yeah, that will really help the NFLs image. A guy wearing a silly-assed pimps' hat, and his partner whose head looks like a fucking Brillo Pad — can you see these clowns in an important NFL owners' meeting. Lol.

Yeah, that will really help the NFLs image. A guy wearing a silly-assed pimps' hat, and his partner whose head looks like a fucking Brillo Pad — can you see these clowns in an important NFL owners' meeting. Lol.
good call......they might need an interpreter like on the movie Airplane--''I speak jive''

starts at the .56 mark

For the past few months I've been reading here on this board how the league is going bust. If so he should be able to pick up the team at a fire sale price. Imagine afterwards all the players will be standing.

Forum List

Back