Kanye West Loves Donald Trump

Haha I posted on this...the levee is about to break......
The shit is hitting the fan. Trump is betraying all the people who voted for him. He cozied up to Paul Ryan and is considering Mitt Romney for Secretary of State and Jeb Bush will be his closest advisor. Trump is the very establishment that his base hates. They have been duped and they are suckers.

And who Kanye would have voted for if he voted matters why?

I'm doing my part to help to push Kanye of his perch by disseminating bad press. His fans are mostly liberals and he was boooed after making these remarks.

Does this mean he is not going to run for President in 2020? lol

The shit is hitting the fan. Trump is betraying all the people who voted for him. He cozied up to Paul Ryan and is considering Mitt Romney for Secretary of State and Jeb Bush will be his closest advisor. Trump is the very establishment that his base hates. They have been duped and they are suckers.

Nope, hes gonna do great, and blacks are backing him publicly, now Kanye is an uncle tom, hahaha but he gave them permessi on to vote republican, if that happens, buhbye democrats

Donald should apologize that Kanye supports him. That would really confuse Libs.

Lol Kanye, farrakhan and david duke support him, hes bringing the country together!!!

I know...and Jay z supports Hillary.

She should have apologized for his endorsement because of his misogynist lyrics.

You are the exact same as every one of your supporters. If a child rapist supports you...then you are a child rapist.

Nope, hes gonna do great, and blacks are backing him publicly, now Kanye is an uncle tom, hahaha but he gave them permessi on to vote republican, if that happens, buhbye democrats
They don't have permission because Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill and Kool Keith all supported Bernie

They don't have permission because Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill and Kool Keith all supported Bernie

Sure they do, its just another opening. Another star black that says its ok, so its slow, but its gonna work.

I even heard that if he appoints two more establishment folks,Hillary becomes President by default!!!! Whoah!!!!
Oh. Wait second... Nope. Shell still be a loser. And you're still stuck with Trump...

I even heard that if he appoints two more establishment folks,Hillary becomes President by default!!!! Whoah!!!!
Oh. Wait second... Nope. Shell still be a loser. And you're still stuck with Trump...

He'll appoint Hitlery to Secretary of Losing.

Forum List

Back