Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

That's one reason, but the majority opinion will be his stupid comments about slavery being a choice ad repealing the 13th amendment. Kanye West leads no one and you thinking that makes you look really stupid as well. Blacks don't like Trump. And since I happen to be black I am not going to ague with you about your opinion of this false black support for Trump by blacks you guys have made up. He got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. He's at 3 percent approval now. Kanye West is not going to move blacks to Trump especially after his displays of ignorance.

So let us set this straight. Kanye West is a musician. That's it. And in my view not worth me spending any money to listen to. I own have heard none of his music.
Exactly.

And furthermore, regardless of whether or not blacks totally abandon West or not, they're considering him to be off his rockers on this issue.

Many blacks will probably still support his music, but that's it, they're asking that he get back on his meds.

Riddle me this, if Kanye is no risk at all to the Democrat Party, why are MSNBC and other Fake News organs providing so much coverage to it?

If Kanye isn't a leader ready to lead his people to Realville, what would be the point in belittling him?

Kanye needs to lead himself out of that bi polar disorder.

Didn't he say that slavery was a choice?
Black-on-Black Crime Goes Back to the Origin of Their Race

Africans chose which members of an enemy tribe they would sell into slavery, except when their raiding party was defeated and sold into slavery themselves. Mythologizing academic historians try to make it sound like the slave-catchers were tribal chiefs whose descendants are all still in Africa and that all the American slaves were victims of them.

Before the slave option, started by the Moslems and Portuguese, all male members of a defeated tribe were killed and eaten. Jungle creatures take no prisoners.

What does this have to do with the OP?

NADA.

Trump doubled the support McCain got from African Americans when he ran in 2008 in his pathetic losing "effort".

But now , it looks like Trump is ready to take the black vote, meeting with one of the nation's leaders of the black race tomorrow.

Kanye West is scheduled to meet with President Trump at the White House on Thursday
2 questions...

1. Who told you Kanye was among the leaders of the black race? -- there are a few million people who didn't get that memo? Or do you just feel if a black guy is a celebrity, he is a leader for all black folks?

2. Who are among the nation's leaders of the white race?

Taylor Swift is pretty famous, is she your leader?

Nah, the leader of the white race is obviously Miley Cyrus. :auiqs.jpg:

That's one reason, but the majority opinion will be his stupid comments about slavery being a choice ad repealing the 13th amendment. Kanye West leads no one and you thinking that makes you look really stupid as well. Blacks don't like Trump. And since I happen to be black I am not going to ague with you about your opinion of this false black support for Trump by blacks you guys have made up. He got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. He's at 3 percent approval now. Kanye West is not going to move blacks to Trump especially after his displays of ignorance.

So let us set this straight. Kanye West is a musician. That's it. And in my view not worth me spending any money to listen to. I own have heard none of his music.
Exactly.

And furthermore, regardless of whether or not blacks totally abandon West or not, they're considering him to be off his rockers on this issue.

Many blacks will probably still support his music, but that's it, they're asking that he get back on his meds.

Riddle me this, if Kanye is no risk at all to the Democrat Party, why are MSNBC and other Fake News organs providing so much coverage to it?

If Kanye isn't a leader ready to lead his people to Realville, what would be the point in belittling him?

They are likely covering it because it is such a pathetic gesture by #45 to enlist the help of a mentally unstable rapper to gain black votes. That alone illustrates how far out of touch #45 really is.

I have teenage grandchildren who like hip hop, and even they think Kanye is a loon.

They are likely covering it because it is such a pathetic gesture by #45 to enlist the help of a mentally unstable rapper to gain black votes. That alone illustrates how far out of touch #45 really is.

I have teenage grandchildren who like hip hop, and even they think Kanye is a loon.

Trump doesn't need Kanye to appeal to African American voters.

Polling indicates that Trump actually DOUBLED the black vote that McCain- idolized by blacks- received in 2008.

Polling indicates that Trump actually DOUBLED the black vote that McCain- idolized by blacks- received in 2008.

I know what "polling" indicates.....but did you not make the statement below?

"Trump doubled the support McCain got from African Americans when he ran in 2008 in his pathetic losing "effort".

But now , it looks like Trump is ready to take the black vote, meeting with one of the nation's leaders of the black race tomorrow."

Trump will take the black vote, he "doubled" an abysmal number by McCain and Kanye is a leader of the black race?

You can't be serious.

He got 8 percent of the black vote in 2016. He's got a 3 percent approval rating among blacks now. He didn't double shit for McCain. 95 percent of all blacks voting, voted for Obama against McCain. Katsteve is right. I'm not debating your dumb white ass about this. I'm black and I am telling you how things are.

Yes, this new episode of the Trump Presidential Reality Show will be titled, "The Battle of the Dim-Wits."

Exactly.

Kanye is hyper famous. Its their job to report the news.

Why does one belittle all fools?. I mock you and several others on this forum. Dos that make you a leader? Hell no. :laugh:

Exactly.

I was sorely disappointed in Kanye from the moment he tried to sell confederate themed clothing. To me he is like Ben Carson. Outstanding in his chosen field but a cooning sellout when it comes to politics.

jw3CF8M.jpg

After seeing Kanye on the news just now, I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. I could tell by his body language Drumpf had no clue Kanye was going to flip out and start rambling like he did. :laughing0301:

After seeing Kanye on the news just now, I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. I could tell by his body language Drumpf had no clue Kanye was going to flip out and start rambling like he did. :laughing0301:
As long as Kanye remains that one black celebrity that says things that white racists wish they could say -- everything he says or does will be overlooked.

As long as Kanye remains that one black celebrity that says things that white racists wish they could say -- everything he says or does will be overlooked.
Drumpf will exploit Kanye in the hopes that Black people see him as a leader. It just shows you how out of touch with Black america Drumpf is.

He probably did not see it coming. But what else could he have expected?

The two of them have narcissictic, sociopathic personalities.

Drumpf will exploit Kanye in the hopes that Black people see him as a leader. It just shows you how out of touch with Black america Drumpf is.

Indeed. That became obvious when he said "Fredrick Douglas is a great guy who does great work"

I was more shocked to see Jim Brown there.

Jim genuinely thinks he can sway Trump to do something on prison reform -- he may succeed hopefully, but I don't really see it remaining on Trump's mind long enough for him to do anything about it.

I was shocked to see that as well. Especially considering that he publicly defended Muhammad Ali for refusing to go to the military back in the 60's.

Either he has gotten soft or gone senile.

Jim genuinely thinks he can sway Trump to do something on prison reform -- he may succeed hopefully, but I don't really see it remaining on Trump's mind long enough for him to do anything about it.
Less prison, more education.

Forum List

Back