Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

After seeing Kanye on the news just now, I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. I could tell by his body language Drumpf had no clue Kanye was going to flip out and start rambling like he did. :laughing0301:

He probably did not see it coming. But what else could he have expected?

The two of them have narcissictic, sociopathic personalities.
I was more shocked to see Jim Brown there.
Jim genuinely thinks he can sway Trump to do something on prison reform -- he may succeed hopefully, but I don't really see it remaining on Trump's mind long enough for him to do anything about it.
The prison industrial complex is far too profitable to the country for prison reform to be a priority.

Mass incarceration benefits the government through goods and services at a reduced labor cost and in addition is a control measure to keep young black men off of the street. #45 is not going to do anything regarding prison reform.

After seeing Kanye on the news just now, I am genuinely concerned about his mental health. I could tell by his body language Drumpf had no clue Kanye was going to flip out and start rambling like he did. :laughing0301:

Jim genuinely thinks he can sway Trump to do something on prison reform -- he may succeed hopefully, but I don't really see it remaining on Trump's mind long enough for him to do anything about it.
The prison industrial complex is far too profitable to the country for prison reform to be a priority.

Mass incarceration benefits the government through goods and services at a reduced labor cost.
Trump brought this up during the campaign.
Yes, I know...you never watched.

Mass incarceration benefits the government through goods and services at a reduced labor cost.

I am aware of what he brought up. And how would you know "what I watched"?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You seem to make a lot of comments about what Trump doesn’t care about.

That should settle the question. Trump is going for the bipolar and dementia vote. He is already pretty strong in that demographic.

Trump is a part of the subject matter of this thread, is he not? It would "seem" appropriate to bring him up.

Mass incarceration benefits the government through goods and services at a reduced labor cost and in addition is a control measure to keep young black men off of the street. #45 is not going to do anything regarding prison reform.
Yeah. He can talk all the shit he wants about prison reform but until he addresses sentencing and policing reform he is just blowing a lot of hot air.

Yeah. He can talk all the shit he wants about prison reform but until he addresses sentencing and policing reform he is just blowing a lot of hot air.

Lol.....what a dick. Like 35 people care about policing reform. :2up:Hey s0n.....only thing that matters is Kanye's pulling black votes from the DUMS.

@www.whosnotwinning?.com

Trump is a part of the subject matter of this thread, is he not? It would "seem" appropriate to bring him up.
You bring him up to try to make him look like a phony.

Lol.....what a dick. Like 35 people care about policing reform. :2up:Hey s0n.....only thing that matters is Kanye's pulling black votes from the DUMS.

@www.whosnotwinning?.com
If you bet your home on the belief that Black people even take Kanye seriously then you are going to be homeless pretty soon. :laugh:

Drumpf isnt a phony. He is the real deal at being a carnival barker. I bet he would make a killing at speaking at pyramid scheme conventions.

:2up:

Bless them!:clap2:

2GxjHBW.jpg

Why would you make that statement? I have no need to make him "look like" anything.

Damn. Kanye had a mental breakdown last year by his own admission. However, he said he doesnt need therapy because he talks to his family and friends. I knew something was going on with him.

Kanye West Reveals He Was Diagnosed With 'Mental Condition' At 39 | HuffPost

“I had never been diagnosed until I was like 39 years old,” the rapper said, clarifying that he was “diagnosed with a mental condition.” But “like I said on the album,” he added, “it’s not a disability, it’s a superpower.”

Lmao......WINNING!!

Says Kanye, " Wearing this MAGA hat makes me feel like Superman!"

Kanye West To President Trump: ‘Make America Great Again’ Hat Makes Me Feel Like Superman
Loosing!!!

Instead of helping hurricane victims he puts on this charade of a news conference with a mentally ill Kanye. Deplorably lack of leadership from the orange buffoon.

The anger s0n....sure sign of lOsiNg! See it all the time in here from progressives. Because all the mud slinging gheyness isnt working for dick.....after 3 years!!

:hello77::hello77::hello77:

Lmao......WINNING!!

Says Kanye, " Wearing this MAGA hat makes me feel like Superman!"

Kanye West To President Trump: ‘Make America Great Again’ Hat Makes Me Feel Like Superman
Loosing!!!

Instead of helping hurricane victims he puts on this charade of a news conference with a mentally ill Kanye. Deplorably lack of leadership from the orange buffoon.

The anger s0n....sure sign of lOsiNg! See it all the time in here from progressives. Because all the mud slinging gheyness isnt working for dick.....after 3 years!!

:hello77::hello77::hello77:
Is english a second language for you?

Forum List

Back