Kanye-Trump summit tomorrow

Didn't exactly happen like that.
George Wallace on the schoolhouse steps in Little Rock says it did.

History says George Wallace was never governor of Arkansas
Was George Wallace a Democrat? Did he block the negroes from entering the schoolhouse in Little Rock?

Psst...trick questions. The answer is Yes to both.
When George Wallace ran for president, why didn't he run as a democrat? If racism and discrimination against minorities are the pillars of the progressive movement, why didn't Wallace remain a democrat?

Maybe because Wallace wasn't a liberal?? Maybe it was because like most of the other Dixiecrats, he was conservative --- why is this so hard for you folks to get?
He ran as an Independent.

He was a Democrat when he blocked the schoolhouse steps in Little Rock.
Now when he blocked the schoolhouse in Little Rock (which is impossible because he was the governor of Alabama) --- was that because liberals/progressives were against the Brown vs Board of Education decision or for it? It is a simple question, I'll wait while you dance around it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So I am guessing you are saying it wasn't Africa's fault that this country adopted a system of white supremacy and oppression -- but it was God's fault?

Hello, Biff P.

Regarding the concept of 'white supremacy' you mentioned in your reply to me...

Peace.
Let me know when any of the 3 guys in that picture successfully lobbied any government body to pass any law that oppressed just one white person -- I'll wait while you don't answer the question

Hair grease

I don't see all that many of you so called "real" negros walking anywhere. So you go ahead, take that red pill and listen to a fool.

In 2007, while a senior in high school, Owens received threatening racist phone calls that were traced to a car in which the 14-year-old son of then mayor Dannel Malloy was present. Owens' family sued the Stamford Board of Education in federal court alleging that the city did not protect her rights, resulting in a $37,500 settlement.

So you go on and follow a fool who got a $37,500 settlement for racial discrimination who tells you how there is no more racial discrimination.
And you continue to vote for the party that hates Israel, Xina the Cock.

lol.

I live in America and I don't like Netanyahu. But Israel has nothing to do with the OP.
I'm Jewish and do care.

Explain why a black Jew would vote for the KKK party.

Go ahead, explain why you vote for a party supported by the KKK and other white supremacist groups.
You are being played child. I know the history of both parties. You need to learn it.
Dems are the OG KKK, monkey girl. :)
It's ok to pick the black doll sometimes.....black dolls are beautiful too

Parks__Untitled__Harlem__New_York__1947__silver_gelatin_print-3.jpg

So I am guessing you are saying it wasn't Africa's fault that this country adopted a system of white supremacy and oppression -- but it was God's fault?

Hello, Biff P.

Peace.
Let me know when any of the 3 guys in that picture successfully lobbied any government body to pass any law that oppressed just one white person -- I'll wait while you don't answer the question

Hair grease

Hello, Biff. I noticed you are very good at asking questions.

I also noticed you do an even better job AVOIDING replying to other members questions, as you did when I asked this question:

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

Peace.

Hello, Biff P.

Peace.

Hair grease

I also noticed you do an even better job AVOIDING replying to other members questions, as you did when I asked this question:

View attachment 222733

Peace.

That's because its a stupid question not worth wasting bandwidth answering.

Hello, Biff P.

Peace.

Hair grease

View attachment 222733

Peace.
Usually, the way it works is -- I ask a question -- and a person answers it...

but when people have no suitable point to retort with (LIKE YOU) -- they demand that I answer their question instead....which is what I called a "deflection"

Hello, Biff P.

Peace.

Hair grease

View attachment 222733

Peace.

but when people have no suitable point to retort with (LIKE YOU) -- they demand that I answer their question instead....which is what I called a "deflection"

Biff, I'm still waiting for your reply to this question that I asked you prior to you asking me a question...

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Tariq Nasheed-8.jpg

Hello, Biff P.

Peace.

Hair grease

View attachment 222733

Peace.

Biff, I'm still waiting for your reply to this question that I asked you prior to you asking me a question...

View attachment 222753
You didn't ask a question -- you just post the same meme 9,039 times...

...but if you are a David Carroll fan, I already know why you have the comprehension issues you have....

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

David Carroll.png

Biff_Poindexter replied to Avery, "...but if you are a David Carroll fan, I already know why you have the comprehension issues you have...."

Hello, Biff. I admire David Carroll when he addresses issues negatively impacting my black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...AND...for ignoring the HATE spewed at him by many illogical thinking PRO BLACK minded Americans.

Though sometimes David's passion turns into anger and divisive name-calling that makes me cringe.

However, more often than not, Mr. David Carroll shares truths and facts no reasonably intelligent, fair minded citizen can refute or deny.

"Mr. David Carroll - Ms. Jazzyslim Criticizing PRO BLACK Brothers Sisters"

"David Carroll, Black American Heresy n Safe Spaces, Beta Males"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

AJ is a dumb ass who ignores critical fact based, peer reviewed study of the psychological effects of racism to post up the most idiotic bile ever assembled.

Racism as Trauma: Clinical Perspectives from Social Work and Psychology

Last Friday, February 26, 800 people filled the Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center in the beautiful Twin Peaks area of San Francisco. They were there for a Black History Month event coordinated by the San Francisco Health Network. The event featured presentations from two outstanding clinicians: Dr. Joy DeGruy, researcher, educator, and author of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America’s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing; and Dr. Ken Hardy, professor at Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions, and director of the Eikenberg Institute for Relationships in New York City.

The full conference title was:

Racial Trauma: Healing Ourselves, Our Clients, & Our Communities: Addressing the aftermath of historical trauma and today’s societal need for racial humility

Dr. DeGruy framed the day’s conversation when she drew a compelling correlation between the DSM V (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) criteria for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and the experiences that have defined life for African Americans in the US for 400 years, from enslavement through today’s epidemic of disproportionate state violence and incarceration plaguing the African American community.

With this correlation, Dr. DeGruy made a strong, clear argument for why race and racism need careful consideration by ACEs communities as we attempt to address and remediate trauma. Effective strategies for screening for adverse childhood experiences, as well as strategies for building resilience, will need to account for how racism traumatizes communities. And these strategies will necessarily need to adapt to the unique ways different communities experience racism.

He won't touch this. But you will see more of the same dumb pictures and asked the same idiotic questions..

AJ is a dumb ass who ignores critical fact based, peer reviewed study of the psychological effects of racism to post up the most idiotic bile ever assembled.

Last Friday, February 26, 800 people filled the Laguna Honda Hospital & Rehabilitation Center in the beautiful Twin Peaks area of San Francisco. They were there for a Black History Month event coordinated by the San Francisco Health Network. The event featured presentations from two outstanding clinicians: Dr. Joy DeGruy, researcher, educator, and author of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America’s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing; and Dr. Ken Hardy, professor at Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions, and director of the Eikenberg Institute for Relationships in New York City.

The full conference title was:

Racial Trauma: Healing Ourselves, Our Clients, & Our Communities: Addressing the aftermath of historical trauma and today’s societal need for racial humility

Dr. DeGruy framed the day’s conversation when she drew a compelling correlation between the DSM V (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) criteria for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, and the experiences that have defined life for African Americans in the US for 400 years, from enslavement through today’s epidemic of disproportionate state violence and incarceration plaguing the African American community.

With this correlation, Dr. DeGruy made a strong, clear argument for why race and racism need careful consideration by ACEs communities as we attempt to address and remediate trauma. Effective strategies for screening for adverse childhood experiences, as well as strategies for building resilience, will need to account for how racism traumatizes communities. And these strategies will necessarily need to adapt to the unique ways different communities experience racism.

He won't touch this. But you will see more of the same dumb pictures and asked the same idiotic questions..

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Dear, Author and Violence Researcher Dr. Joy DeGruy.

Watching every minute of your one hour-twenty-one minute London lecture posted on Youtube opened my eyes to horrors I was not aware of. Cruel, unjust, sometimes inhuman behaviors occurring during the evolution of our imperfect species. I'm sure we're both happy to witness our species evolving a bit further, though still requiring substantial room for improvement.

More importantly watching your London lecture I learned how 'Cognitive Dissonance' affects young children, much like American recording artists and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Kendrick Lamar and Tupac Shakur who rap or write about experiencing childhood and adult depression, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

Dr. DeGruy, I also watched some other vids you appear in. If I recall, the first was with Gil Noble, a soft spoken, respected NY news media figure I grew up watching and admiring.

Another vid featured you and a buddy with blond hair sitting at a kitchen counter cackling, giggling and speaking about being non-judgmental. Frankly, to me, this broadcast suggested you embrace PRO BLACK minded thoughts.

So with that in mind Dr. DeGruy, I would like to Keep it Real by respectfully asking your theory explaining why during the 60-70s Mr. Stevie Wonder, as well as virtually all of his musically gifted peers were adoring, praising, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting women.

Yet beginning in the 1980s Mr. Shawn Carter and his American urban-TRUTH-teller peers loudly, as well as HATEFULLY inform our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human creatures and hoes.

stevie wonder, shawn carter HATE.jpg

One last question, Dr. DeGruy, conveyed in the following image:

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

Doctor, I look forward to learning your theory about this disturbing, apparent HEALTH and social related phenomenon.

If you do not have a theory, respectfully, this conversation is over before it begins..

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back