Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

IF the Reich continues with Quid Pro, I don't see them keeping Kamaltoe on the ticket. Because RACE is far more important than qualifications, they would HAVE to pick a black woman.

Stacy would be my guess.

Now, with the most aggressive election fraud attempt in history, you still lost the house. An awful lot of dead people voted for Bought and Paid for - can your Reich repeat that? Remember - the 2020 election had 9 million more votes than 2016. Are you suggesting that the number of voters increased by that number in a mere 4 years?
Do tell. And while you are at it, tell us again how the red wave is going to wash away all the Dems! :auiqs.jpg:

No the left and the media are hypocrites... Ye has always said stuff like this and we never heard of it until he backed Trump... and its been good for Ye's pocket book too...

Can you quote Kanye saying he liked Hitler.....before he supported Trump?

As the sequence of events appears to be 1) Support Trump 2) Then admire Hitler.

Can you quote Kanye saying he liked Hitler.....before he supported Trump?

As the sequence of events appears to be 1) Support Trump 2) Then admire Hitler.
No but I've heard him say negative things about the Jewish control of his industry many times... not one peep from his fans or the media...

If Ye wasn't a hero of the Trump cult, he would not have been on the Alex Jones show anyway. So in a way, you're right.
He's not a hero and neither is Jones... MAGA means Make America Great... That's all... we are not racist or evil... we love America and think the people here deserve to be placed first by our leaders...
What about that freaks idiots like you out I will never understand....

He's not a hero and neither is Jones... MAGA means Make America Great... That's all... we are not racist or evil... we love America and think the people here deserve to be placed first by our leaders...
What about that freaks idiots like you out I will never understand....
Looks like Chappelle will have a lot more material to add to his Two Words You Can Never Say…THE and JEWS.

You can't count on the deceased American vote that cinched the win last time.

You don't need deceased Americans when 81 million folks show up and vote for you.

It wasn't even close. Biden won by a landslide.

Why then would change a winning strategy?

You don't need deceased Americans when 81 million folks show up and vote for you.

It wasn't even close. Biden won by a landslide.

Why then would change a winning strategy?
Biden garnering 81 million votes is proof we’re a failed state. Not that Trump was any better.

Biden garnering 81 million votes is proof we’re a failed state. Not that Trump was any better.

Or.....that Trump was a shit candidate and incumbent in the midst of a recession.

Though it could be argued that our 'blue or red' bifurcation of most of our political outcomes is a structural failure of system.

The Post's Ariel Zilber (fake name?) must have jumped on this juicy jewel because it seems to have invigorated the sagging left wing hate machine. Much ado about nothing

Forum List

Back