Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

Buff the Knob Polisher will claim Kanye is a "white supremacist." (Der Juden)
I don't think he is a white supremacist but I do know that there are folks who will align themselves with others if they have a common enemy (THE JEWS)

I guess you think the Japanese were white because they fought on the side of Nazis...

And aren't you morons the same ones who both try to claim Biden is a white supremacist and hates white people at the same time?? That cognitive dissonance be hard huh?

I don't think he is a white supremacist but I do know that there are folks who will align themselves with others if they have a common enemy (THE JEWS)

Whites are the scapegoat of your Reich, the new "Jude."
I guess you think the Japanese were white because they fought on the side of Nazis...

I guess you think bananas are hand grenades because they're yellow...

(Pro tip, cut back on the crack)

And aren't you morons the same ones who both try to claim Biden is a white supremacist and hates white people at the same time?? That cognitive dissonance be hard huh?

I know of no actual White Supremacists (Der Juden)

Biden is a racist pile of shit and says racist shit because he's really stupid. Long before he was senile, Quid Pro was stupid.

"Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler and unleashed an anti-Semitic diatribe while wearing a black hood that covered his face and head during a bizarre appearance with Infowars host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on Thursday. Ye elaborated, telling Jones: “The Jewish media has made us feel like the Nazis and Hitler have never offered anything of value to the world.”

The rapper then went on to read anti-Semitic jokes that a comedian made about Ben Shapiro, the conservative commentator and podcast host. “Shapiro can tell just how much change is in your pocket from hearing a jingle,” Ye read from his phone. Ye appeared alongside Nick Fuentes, the white nationalist commentator who also uttered anti-Jewish conspiracies.Fuentes, who works for Ye’s 2024 presidential campaign, accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis of “being mopped up with Israel and the Mossad.” “If I say something derogatory about the Mossad, is that mossa-gynistic?” Ye joked. Jones lightly pushed back on Ye, telling him: “I think most Jews are great people. But I agree there’s a Jewish mafia.”

The jokes write themselves........Right-wingers have been so thirsty for A-List celebrities to latch onto that they have elevated Kayne to their GOP Mt. Rushmore of Elon, Trump and Kanye...in that order. And Kanye is right, the Jews have really given Hitler and the Nazis a bad rep....because of the Jewish mafia (as Alex calls them) -- we don't look at all the good Hitler and the Nazis brought into the world...and let's be honest, did that whole holocaust thing really happen like those Jews say?? Nick Fuentes brings up an interesting point; so I can understand why he denies the holocaust....and what is worse anyway? Exterminating 6 million innocent people in gas chambers or forcing millions more people to have to wear a mask to go in Starbucks for 5 minutes? Seems the Democrats are the real Nazis....but the bad kind of Nazis tho, not the good kind, like Hitler and stuff....it's complicated.

Rapper Kanye West left shakes hands with U.S. President Donald Trump during a meeting in the Oval Office of the White...

Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler during a Thursday interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

“Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler,” Ye said. “Also Hitler was born Christian.”
The Similarities Between Stalin And Hitler's Backgrounds are Amazing. - Civilian Military Intelligence Group
oth Stalin and Hitler were born into families of modest means. Both of their father’s were skilled laborers who governed their households like the dictators they would one day become. Both Hitler and Stalin were moved by liturgy and the romance and ceremony of ecclesiastical proceedings. And they both had violent fathers whose predilections were exacerbated by alcoholism. And they were both deeply moved by the plight of people they saw at the bottom of the totem pole. Hitler felt the impecunious pain of an entire generation of German youth in post World War I humiliation. Stalin hated the oligarchs and the Tsars who lived like kings and queens in lavish form made possible only by the vagaries of their birth to rich bloodlines. And both Stalin and Hitler had louche affairs with younger women that they ended up marrying. Stalin married Nadezhda Sergeevna Alliluyeva, a fellow revolutionary. Hitler married Eva Braun, also an acolyte.

Haters will always hate, pyetro, why do you hate Kanye, a black man, are you a racist.

The state of american nazi politics is so complex. Its an ever changing kaleidoscope of shit.
Trump
De Santis
Fuentes
Cruz
Marje
Kari Kazi
Tucker
Musk

Is there any one of them fit for office . or even normal in any recognisable sense ?

Kanye West praised Adolf Hitler during a Thursday interview with conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

“Every human being has something of value that they brought to the table, especially Hitler,” Ye said. “Also Hitler was born Christian.”
ZOMG
Z
O
M
G
ZOMGGGGGG

You got him this time!

You

Got

Him

This

Time

Kanye likes Hitler, therefore Trump = Hitler!

Impeachment #3!

“Got him we have this time,” said Master Yoda

ZOMG
Z
O
M
G
ZOMGGGGGG

You got him this time!

You

Got

Him

This

Time

Kanye likes Hitler, therefore Trump = Hitler!

Impeachment #3!

“Got him we have this time,” said Master Yoda
Strawman. Nobody is saying that Trump's racism is at the same level as Hitler's.

Kayne may not be the best running mate in 2024. Maybe Lake? They have a motto ready for them if they try:

Trump/Lake 2024: Twice the Losers, All the Conspiracy!

If Quid Pro is allowed to run again, who will his running mate be? Kamaltoe is out. Maybe Stacy Abrams?

And of course his motto will remain:

Biden 2024: I report to Xi.

If Quid Pro is allowed to run again, who will his running mate be? Kamaltoe is out. Maybe Stacy Abrams?

And of course his motto will remain:

Biden 2024: I report to Xi.

Biden? Same as before. Just like most every other incumbent. He easily defeated Trump by landslide with Biden/Harris.

Trump is the one searching for a running mate. Not Biden.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back