Kanye Goes On Alex Jones To Proclaim He Likes Hitler - Libs Totally Triggered

Biden? Same as before. Just like most every other incumbent. He easily defeated Trump by landslide with Biden/Harris.

Trump is the one searching for a running mate. Not Biden.

IF the Reich continues with Quid Pro, I don't see them keeping Kamaltoe on the ticket. Because RACE is far more important than qualifications, they would HAVE to pick a black woman.

Stacy would be my guess.

Now, with the most aggressive election fraud attempt in history, you still lost the house. An awful lot of dead people voted for Bought and Paid for - can your Reich repeat that? Remember - the 2020 election had 9 million more votes than 2016. Are you suggesting that the number of voters increased by that number in a mere 4 years?

IF the Reich continues with Quid Pro, I don't see them keeping Kamaltoe on the ticket. Because RACE is far more important than qualifications, they would HAVE to pick a black woman.

Stacy would be my guess.

Now, with the most aggressive election fraud attempt in history, you still lost the house. An awful lot of dead people voted for Bought and Paid for - can your Reich repeat that? Remember - the 2020 election had 9 million more votes than 2016. Are you suggesting that the number of voters increased by that number in a mere 4 years?

If Biden/Harris so easily defeated Trump last time......why change it in 2024?

Its not like Trump is going to adapt his messaging to the electorate.

If Ye wasn't a supporter of Trump we would have never heard of this...

Kanye West is severely bi polar and gets off his meds frequently. He's been getting worse since his divorce. It takes a special kind of democrat to keep making fun of him.
It takes an even special kind of Republican to invite him to dinner.

So Trump's the victim, now?
No the left and the media are hypocrites... Ye has always said stuff like this and we never heard of it until he backed Trump... and its been good for Ye's pocket book too...

Forum List

Back