Kansas vs. California

The state is so flush with cash, with a surplus projected at more than $45 billion, the governor will be faced with a little-known provision that may force California to do something else with its bounty in the coming year: Give state taxpayers some of their money back.

Nope, he's gonna try to fund universal healthcare.

Gavin Newsom Proposes Universal Healthcare ‘Regardless Of Immigration Status’ | The Daily Wire

How much of that Surplus is from Federal COVID funding?

Probably happened under Schwarznegger.
I think it happened before Schwartzanegger, but it could have been under Reagan. I can remember hearing how California paid a heavy price.
Interesting quest for anyone who cares?

Gov. Sam Brownback was it who slashed taxes? Republicans and their fantasies do not belong in government.

View attachment 586546
Hahahaha…you dumbmotherfuckers are so lost you actually brag about a wetback tax imposed on real Americans in Mexifornia?
Remember, Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare degenerates, a homeless population larger than the population of some states and 5-10 million illegal wetbacks….it is the shitholes of all shitholes

Hahahaha…you dumbmotherfuckers are so lost you actually brag about a wetback tax imposed on real Americans in Mexifornia?
Remember, Mexifornia is home to 12% of the nations population and 33% of the nations welfare degenerates, a homeless population larger than the population of some states and 5-10 million illegal wetbacks….it is the shitholes of all shitholes
WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE????......

Kans ass is the real shit hole.
Kansas City sure is….the proof lies in the pie chart shown below. (all cities with similar demographics are sure to be disgusting dangerous shitholes)
BA4241B6-C022-4F83-A485-4C06606980BB.png

The state is so flush with cash, with a surplus projected at more than $45 billion, the governor will be faced with a little-known provision that may force California to do something else with its bounty in the coming year: Give state taxpayers some of their money back.
Maybe they could use the money to help the homeless?

Ever hear about somebody moving to Kansas?

I did.

Lived there for quite a while.

Johnson County Kansas is something of a well-kept secret.

It is consistently rated one of the best non-urban places to live.

It consists of 13 to 15 small cities (Overland Park is somewhat known....Leawood is filled with millionaires including several K.C. Chiefs).

It has very good school districts.

Just pointing out that even though the state does have a backwater reputation....it isn't all that way.

I'

I've always said to let red states run they way they want....no safety, health laws....gut education...slash taxes for the wealthy, etc. And stand back and watch.

Raise taxes on the productive people as they want to do here, and you won't be left with anyone paying in California.

Forum List

Back