Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved

Gender affirming care for minors is fucking bullshit.
I was reading this morning about how puberty blockers decrease bone density.
But hey, we got to virtue signal! Its more important than their health!

It's bullshit for any age. It's bullshit because it isn't real, it hasn't been a thing for pretty much all of mankinds history

I didnt call you my bro shitass, you illiterate racist.
Just can’t stop lying can you.
IMG_1745.jpeg

Why wouldnt you discuss medical transitioning chilldren in THIS thread? That is what this dumb thread is about, isnt it?
this topic is about Kansas politicians that have voted to not allow transgendered children to compete in HS athletics' and ATTEMPTED to block children from medical care.
Nod if you understand the title "Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved"

As I said, this shows the HATE the conservatives have towards children and Medical Care.

Metabiota Files / Trump's Penis, continued

In the Talackova thread of the Politics forum, we went back 4,000 years for Talackova's Babine labret usage. Going back 13,000 years makes the Russian connection to Trump, Ivanka's look-alike, and likely why puppet and CIA cocaine addict, Zelensky, is now burning churches in Ukraine.

The Talackova thread mentioned above includes explorer Juan Carrasco, and there is a Carrasco airport in Uruguay, different though similar to JFK airport.

Labret
'....Tembeta....'

Tembeta
'....Guarani tembe 'lip' ita 'stone' barbote (Argentina)....adopted by indigenous groups such as the Guarani, Tupi, and Chiriguito peoples....male adornment....'

Metabiota Has a Virus-Gathering Habit and May Use Xylazine to Satisfy It

Uruguay
'....Pre-Colonial. Uruguay was first inhabited around 13,000 years ago by hunter-gatherers. It is estimated that at the time of the first contact with Europeans in the 16th Century there were about 9,000 Charrua and 6,000 Chana and some Guarani Island settlements.
Ref. #117 Carrasco, Uruguay, Airport.'

Having connected Talackova's Babine labret to Uruguayan tembetas, it is time to make the Russian connections to churches.

The best part is the Dr's can give the medical attention needed to the children that want to transition. This is medical care.

The not so good news is the trangsendered children will not be able to compete with those of the same gender. It's a slap in the face if you ask me.
Look to the bright side, you can get your care now.

If you were really trying to convey the message you would have said "Oh so solly. Posted to the "wong" thread.

Anyhow, this article really exposes the conservative HATE towards children's medical care.
= narcissistic mutilation: its victims never become the actual gender they wished for. duh

They just become a mutilated version of their former self with the same mental problems.
That's right, and to dig deeper into the genetics reveals that shrinks and doctors are ex$ploiting a name-game linked to Russian roulette.

Forum List

Back