Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved

Get used to it. Some of these people are the worst people you’ll ever meet.
Yes, racists, bigots, homo/transgenderphobes.
A whole lot of MAGATs as well.
Mocking me for my skin color is crazy. I am waiting for the noose graphic :fu:
"bring out the ropes and bed sheets" :abgg2q.jpg:

Anyways, I hope these Kansas children learn from this and vote Democrat.
These conservatives hate the children.

This is exactly what the article talked about. These people feel uncomfortable about this transgender stuff.

Now they are acting like children. I really expected more from adults.

This trans trend is a fad. It will burn itself out in a few years. In the meantime you loons need to stay away from children.

Gender affirming care for minors is fucking bullshit.
I was reading this morning about how puberty blockers decrease bone density.
But hey, we got to virtue signal! Its more important than their health!
The long term affects of "therapy" at an early age is still widely unknown.
What we do know is that it will be a lifetime of hormone treatments and mental therapy.

Most have probably heard of "Jazz" the boy who's been transitioning at a very early age. Because he never went through puberty, his dick didn't grow. When he had the surgery to transition, there wasn't enough material from his penis to appropriately create a vagina. Now, "Jazz" has to daily insert a device that stretches the "vagenis" so that the material doesn't close up on itself. Jazz's mother is having to remind Jazz continually to dilate the vagenis.

Jazz has also turned to eating and has gained a lot of weight due to her mental state. It's actually a sad sight to see the mental state Jazz is going through. Centuries ago if you were gay, you were gay in the body you were given and found like minded people to love. I however am not sure that medical capability equates to medical necessity. Yet, we have a .6% of the population that seem to be garnering all the attention and generating and pushing a narrative that I feel is not 100% understood.

this topic is about Kansas politicians that have voted to not allow transgendered children to compete in HS athletics' and ATTEMPTED to block children from medical care.
Nod if you understand the title "Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved"

As I said, this shows the HATE the conservatives have towards children and Medical Care.
So this thread IS about medically transitioning children? Why are you trying to make people create an entirely new thread when you already have this dumb fuck thread? :dunno:

So this thread IS about medically transitioning children? Why are you trying to make people create an entirely new thread when you already have this dumb fuck thread? :dunno:
No, this article is about Kansas politicians that have voted to not allow transgendered children to compete in HS athletics' and ATTEMPTED to block children from medical care.
It exposed the hate the conservatives have for children and medical care. I have always new that, but this confirms it.

You are dismissed. Run along and play in traffic

No, this article is about Kansas politicians that have voted to not allow transgendered children to compete in HS athletics' and ATTEMPTED to block children from medical care.
It exposed the hate the conservatives have for children and medical care. I have always new that, but this confirms it.

You are dismissed. Run along and play in traffic
I think the term "Medical Care" is intellectually dishonest. It's voluntary cosmetic surgery and hormone treatment.

This is exactly what the article talked about. These people feel uncomfortable about this transgender stuff.

Now they are acting like children. I really expected more from adults.

You don't have the medical-psychological educational background to expect much of anything. You suffer from an ancient malady: Low IQ Dysphoria.

You don't have the medical-psychological educational background to expect much of anything. You suffer from an ancient malady: Low IQ Dysphoria.
You have NO ROOM for judgement. You though this article was about medically transitioning children.
I had inform you that you do not know what you are talking about.
This article is about Kansas politicians that have voted to not allow transgendered children to compete in HS athletics' and ATTEMPTED to block children from medical care.

For the second time, and hopefully the last

You are dismissed. Run along and play in traffic.

OP's title is incorrect. It's impossible to save gender-affirming care because there's no such thing once biological fate is betrayed, either betrayed in their head, or betrayed in their body. The competing organism lives either a fairy tale in their head or a double-betrayal in their body, not even the latter ever becoming a successful betrayal of the original fate.

You have NO ROOM for judgement. You though this article was about medically transitioning children.
I had inform you that you do not know what you are talking about.
This article is about Kansas politicians that have voted to not allow transgendered children to compete in HS athletics' and ATTEMPTED to block children from medical care.

For the second time, and hopefully the last

You are dismissed. Run along and play in traffic.
Please read post #133.

OP's title is incorrect. It's impossible to save gender-affirming care because there's no such thing once biological fate is betrayed, either betrayed in their head, or betrayed in their body. The competing organism lives either a fairy tale in their head or a double-betrayal in their body, not even the latter ever becoming a successful betrayal of the original fate.
Title is copied and pasted from the link. If you do not agree with the title, I suggest you air your grievances with the author, JOHN HANNA

title.JPG

Please read post #133.
I suggest you start a new thread.

this article is not about your cold drool...
"It's impossible to save gender-affirming care because there's no such thing once biological fate is betrayed, either betrayed in their head, or betrayed in their body. The competing organism lives either a fairy tale in their head or a double-betrayal in their body, not even the latter ever becoming a successful betrayal of the original fate.

This is the part that really nails it. It shows the Republican's do not care about transgendered or those that want to change their sex.
They don't care about Gender-affirming care which is endorsed by the way....
They probably want them to commit suicide. Just get it over with. Republicans probably want a garbage dumpster funeral as well.
When these beautiful loving peaceful transgendered are old enough to vote, I hope they remember these Republicans. Vote them out!

Research also has shown that transgender youths and adults can be prone to suicidal behavior when forced to live as the sex they were assigned at birth. Gender-affirming care for minors has been available in the U.S. for more than a decade and is endorsed by major medical associations.

Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. A person with gender dysphoria is not mentally ill; they are dissatisfied with the gender assigned at their birth.

Very sad the Conservatives tried to block medical care for children. That right there is a slap in the face to every child in Kansas.
You're in favour of sterilising the Mentally ill; how barbaric of you.

Greg

“Gender-affirming care” is Liberish for child mutation

Forum List

Back