Kansas sets trans athlete rule; gender-affirming care saved

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
Kansas board decided Wednesday that high schools and middle schools must see transgender athletes' first birth certificates to decide what teams they can join, while an effort in the Legislature to end gender-affirming care for transgender minors failed.

The Kansas State High School Activities Association's executive board took a key step in helping the state enforce a ban on female transgender athletes in girls' and women's sports. It replaced a policy that allowed decisions to be made athlete by athlete with one that says transgender girls will not be allowed to compete on girl's teams, starting July 1.

But GOP conservatives didn't have the two-thirds majorities needed to override Kelly's veto of a bill that would require the state medical board to revoke the licenses of doctors who provide puberty blocking medications, hormone treatments and surgery for transgender minors. The Senate's vote on an override Wednesday was 26-14, leaving supporters one vote shy.
“We have this freedom now to really be who we are and express who we are, and for folks, for any number of reasons, that’s very uncomfortable for them,” said Derrick Jones, director of the Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Gender and Family Project. The New York-based institute trains family therapists.

I always said that the conservatives do not care about Veterans, homeless, medical care, or children. This part right here affirms my beliefs.
They are trying to veto medical care for children.

But GOP conservatives didn't have the two-thirds majorities needed to override Kelly's veto of a bill that would require the state medical board to revoke the licenses of doctors who provide puberty blocking medications, hormone treatments and surgery for transgender minors. The Senate's vote on an override Wednesday was 26-14, leaving supporters one vote shy.

If this isn't America, I don't know what is! These children will be free to express who they really are! Yes some people will be uncomfortable.
Do not ask me to provide a list of members... I Could... But I will not do so...

It is all about the Children. Let them do as they please. Who are you to dictate. Children know what is inside of them. If a boy thinks he is a girl, so it be.
Let the children figure it out. It seems the only time this gets all "mucked" up is when the adults step in.

“We have this freedom now to really be who we are and express who we are, and for folks, for any number of reasons, that’s very uncomfortable for them,” said Derrick Jones, director of the Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Gender and Family Project. The New York-based institute trains family therapists."

Gender affirming care for minors is fucking bullshit.
I was reading this morning about how puberty blockers decrease bone density.
But hey, we got to virtue signal! Its more important than their health!
Gender affirming care for minors is Medical Care.
Drinking milk builds strong bones. Possibly a vitamin D supplement as well.
I am not a Dr. don't take this as medical advice.

Very sad the Conservatives tried to block medical care for children. That right there is a slap in the face to every child in Kansas.

Last edited:

Very sad the Conservatives tried to block medical care for children. That right there is a slap in the face to every child in Kansas.
Using meds that manipulate physical growth to combat a mental illness isnt "medical care"
Its mutilation.
Freak.

Damn OP how about a couple links and less BS.

Seems to me the people of KS want to end the mutilation of children but one person (the governor) and his little band of dem turds won't allow it.

Oh well, hopefully the voters will get shed of them.

Using meds that manipulate physical growth to combat a mental illness isnt "medical care"
Its mutilation.
Freak.
Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. A person with gender dysphoria is not mentally ill; they are dissatisfied with the gender assigned at their birth.

The best part is the Dr's can give the medical attention needed to the children that want to transition. This is medical care.

The not so good news is the trangsendered children will not be able to compete with those of the same gender. It's a slap in the face if you ask me.
hey if you want to speak to me , don't pm me....talk to me directly and i still won't answer you, you perverted kook

The question isn't whether confused children should receive care or not, its a question of what appropriate care is for them.

Feeding them powerful hormones and performing sexual mutilation has terrible side effects. And it really doesn't transform a boy into a girl at all, just makes them more of a freak.

Children who receive these treatments are more likely to off themselves.

The proper forms of medical care are talk therapy or chill pills like Haldol and Prozac to try and help the kids get over their delusions. Even more radical treatments like Electric Shock Therapy are tolerated better than a sex change.

The problem doofi like yourself fail to realize is that Transgender is a psychiatric problem- the fellow with this have a problem between the ears, not between the legs.

The question isn't whether confused children should receive care or not, its a question of what appropriate care is for them.

Feeding them powerful hormones and performing sexual mutilation has terrible side effects. And it really doesn't transform a boy into a girl at all, just makes them more of a freak.

Children who receive these treatments are more likely to off themselves.

The proper forms of medical care are talk therapy or chill pills like Haldol and Prozac to try and help the kids get over their delusions. Even more radical treatments like Electric Shock Therapy are tolerated better than a sex change.

The problem doofi like yourself fail to realize is that Transgender is a psychiatric problem- the fellow with this have a problem between the ears, not between the legs.

this article nailed it! and you are a prime example! Seems you are uncomfortable if you ask me.

“We have this freedom now to really be who we are and express who we are, and for folks, for any number of reasons, that’s very uncomfortable for them,” said Derrick Jones, director of the Ackerman Institute for the Family’s Gender and Family Project. The New York-based institute trains family therapists."

Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness. A person with gender dysphoria is not mentally ill; they are dissatisfied with the gender assigned at their birth.

It is a mental illness. Dysphoria is an illness. Delusion is an illness. YOU are an illness.

boy this sock is relentless...726 posts since 4/12....lol
man you trolling. stop trolling me

this article make you uncomfortable?

The best part is the Dr's can give the medical attention needed to the children that want to transition. This is medical care.

The not so good news is the trangsendered children will not be able to compete with those of the same gender. It's a slap in the face if you ask me.
You think fucking with childrens bodies is "medical care"? Youre a moron. :cuckoo:

It is a mental illness. Dysphoria is an illness. Delusion is an illness. YOU are an illness.
Oh, I get it.. you are a Mental Health Professional?

Gender Dysphoria is a mental condition, it is not an illness

“Gender non-conformity is not in itself a mental disorder”. So (finally) confirms the latest edition of America’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the DSM-5.

This article should enlighten all Kansas children and show them Conservatives do not care about their health.

Forum List

Back