Kamala's gggrandfathers slave list.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
According to this research report, Kamala Harris’ ancestor Hamilton Brown owned seven plantations in Jamaica in 1817. He employed more than 200 slaves whose first names are listed here:

So....Kamala is a product of a slave owner. Yet, she embraces her blackness when she is mostly Indian. Even her father calls her a liar and a fraud, but I can't find the link to what he said. This list will have to suffice as to her claims of being "black". Plus, her parents were illegally here when she was born (in oakland), which makes her what? Legal, or not legally able to run as VP?

Doesn't matter I guess. But I found the list of names, ages, of those slaves very telling.

Dinesh D'Souza

Kamala Harris’s mom is Asian Indian. Her dad Donald Harris is by his own account descended from one of the largest slave planters in Jamaica. In what sense then can she claim the African American experience of being descended from slaves and subject to segregation and Jim Crow?

According to Donald Harris, Kamala’s dad, his paternal grandmother was Christiana Brown. So he is related to the Jamaican slave planter Hamilton Brown through this white Irish woman. This refutes leftist conjecture that Kamala’s lineage is due to rape on the slave plantation

Being a descendant of a slave-owner is not going to sit well with BLM and others. I haven't seen anything that indicates a rape occurred somewhere along the line that leads to KH.

I've never believed that a person's lineage should be used to judge somebody's abilities or character, but has she been entirely honest? IMHO, honesty and integrity should matter.

According to this research report, Kamala Harris’ ancestor Hamilton Brown owned seven plantations in Jamaica in 1817. He employed more than 200 slaves whose first names are listed here:

So....Kamala is a product of a slave owner. Yet, she embraces her blackness when she is mostly Indian. Even her father calls her a liar and a fraud, but I can't find the link to what he said. This list will have to suffice as to her claims of being "black". Plus, her parents were illegally here when she was born (in oakland), which makes her what? Legal, or not legally able to run as VP?

Doesn't matter I guess. But I found the list of names, ages, of those slaves very telling.
What is telling about a distant ancestor being raped by a slave master?

I don't know. What is the telling about blacks wanting reparations for today's people who never owned slaves, nor did their parents or grandparents or great grandparents never owned slaves? And what is the telling about freed blacks who owned slaves themselves?
If distant ancestors are responsible for todays citizens, what makes her and hers, exempt?

Being a descendant of a slave-owner is not going to sit well with BLM and others. I haven't seen anything that indicates a rape occurred somewhere along the line that leads to KH.

I've never believed that a person's lineage should be used to judge somebody's abilities or character, but has she been entirely honest? IMHO, honesty and integrity should matter.
She was not raped. Her gggrandmother was irish. Unless she had a hankering for black meat and thus, Kamala was in that line. And did her gggranny hold the guy down and hop on so she could get preggers? I highly doubt that.

In the link above somewhere, it discusses supposed rape to begat Kamala. No roads led there.

btw....kamala IS NOT BLACK. She has a smidgeon of black in her. She is just using that smidgeon to get where she wants to go politically in her career. Right now, she is pushing the Indian side of her family while blatantly ignoring the black side. Kinda like Obama ignored his WHITE half and went with First Black Potus. No. First black Oreo.

I don't know. What is the telling about blacks wanting reparations for today's people who never owned slaves, nor did their parents or grandparents or great grandparents never owned slaves? And what is the telling about freed blacks who owned slaves themselves?
If distant ancestors are responsible for todays citizens, what makes her and hers, exempt?

Bet if you dug deep enough, you would find most Black Americans descended from some case of slave rape.

Why would you want to hold it against them?

Slave owners loved to rape slaves. You are somehow trying to dunk on Harris because her ancestor was raped by a slaveowner? Holy crap. And your question about whether she is legally able to run as VP further cements what an idiot you are.

Slave owners loved to rape slaves. You are somehow trying to dunk on Harris because her ancestor was raped by a slaveowner? Holy crap. And your question about whether she is legally able to run as VP further cements what an idiot you are.
And lefties try to 'dunk' what they call 'white' people because their ancestors owned slaves. Can you get any more hypocritical?

btw....kamala IS NOT BLACK. She has a smidgeon of black in her. She is just using that smidgeon to get where she wants to go politically in her career. Right now, she is pushing the Indian side of her family while blatantly ignoring the black side. Kinda like Obama ignored his WHITE half and went with First Black Potus. No. First black Oreo.
Kamala suffers from the 'Pocahantas" syndrome.

Last edited:

Bet if you dug deep enough, you would find most Black Americans descended from some case of slave rape.

I don't. But if whites (and blacks) today are being held accountable for what their ancestors did, who can prove what and why bother? Which is why reparations are stupid.

And furthermore...IF blacks didn't sell their own people to european buyers, there wouldn't be this problem to begin with..right?

One more and furthermore......

Y'al been ragging on trump and his family for 3 fucking years, tried to impeach him over lies, and in general were assholes to our chosen VOTED FOR POTUS. Now its y'alls turn to get the same with YOUR chosen hopeful leaders. Biden and Harris.

Buckle up buttercup. Its just starting.

Prove her ancestor was raped.

I'll wait.

I don't. But if whites (and blacks) today are being held accountable for what their ancestors did, who can prove what and why bother? Which is why reparations are stupid.

And furthermore...IF blacks didn't sell their own people to european buyers, there wouldn't be this problem to begin with..right?
Reparations are stupid.

Has nothing to do with Kamala Harris‘ distant ancestors

She is an anchor baby. What are the laws of anchor babies being POTUS?

Reparations are stupid.

Has nothing to do with Kamala Harris‘ distant ancestors
It has ALL do to with it. Look at her record against blacks. I don't think she is too fond of the black side of her family.

I'll wait.

You are right, she probably wasn’t raped.
The Slave owner probably asked her father if he could take her to the prom and they married after a long courtship

I'll wait.

You are right, she probably wasn’t raped.
The Slave owner probably asked her father if he could take her to the prom and they married after a long courtship
okey dokey.

Forum List

Back