Kamala only was given one job by Joe Biden, secure the border

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So she has this interview on Meet the Press. Should be a cushy interview, right?

Well she was asked during the interview about border security and the record high 2 million illegal immigrants coming across the border during the interview.

At first, she just looked at him as if to say, "You should not be asking me this cuz we play for the same team" But it was a fair question with neither party disputing the record number of illegals coming across the border and it was the 600 lbs gorilla in the room since securing the border was virtually the only job Joe gave her to do.

Kamala did not dispute the fact that a record number of illegals had crossed the border. Instead, she just said that the border was secure. And when asked again, she reiterated that the border was secure adding that what is lacking is the ability to make them legal citizens.

So essentially Kamala as openly admitted to allowing illegal immigrants into the country.

What is puzzling, however, is why democrats have not passed laws to make anyone a US citizen who crosses the US border. In essence, Kamala has admitted to violating the known laws cuz she disagrees with them

So why have democrats not passed legislation to make legal what Kamala and the democrats are allowing that is illegal?

They own Congress and the Executive, so why no legislation to make them all legal?

Has Congress appropriated the money? ... I'm sorry but securing the border is strictly an Article I responsibility ... no money, no security ...

Ask any Border Agent what they need ... they'll say "more Border Agents" ... bigger government is always better ...

Sleepy Joe would have done better with the other Kamala, from the WWE.

1662994395796.png

The border is exactly the way the dems want it other than we aren't handing out citizenship cards and voter registrations, to go with the free phones and vouchers.

The big border lie has begun, just deny there is a problem (like their vapid white house spokeslez) and watch the media cover for you.

Soviet era Pravda was a piker compared to today's MSM.

Oh well, maybe we can get us a two-fer on impeachments next year. ;)

Last edited:
Has Congress appropriated the money? ... I'm sorry but securing the border is strictly an Article I responsibility ... no money, no security ...

Ask any Border Agent what they need ... they'll say "more Border Agents" ... bigger government is always better ...

According to the leaders within the DNC, the border is secure

So why would the democrats, who own Congress, spend money to secure it if their leadership says there is not a problem?

Hmm?

Do you think the border is secure like Kamala says it is?

Cool aid anyone?

And why will the democrat majority in Congress not make them all legal citizens?

They can do as they please now since they have all the votes they need, so they obviously don't want to

But why?

According to the leaders within the DNC, the border is secure

There's your problem ... political parties lie ... whenever I see "according to liars", I immediately think the opposite is true ...

The border is insecure ... so why aren't you voting for Congressmen who believe that? ... we had four solid years of Donald Trump nagging Congress for better laws and money to enforce these better laws ... Republicans don't hold any high ground here my friend ... they've been shortchanging Border Agents just as much as Democrats ...

So she has this interview on Meet the Press. Should be a cushy interview, right?

Well she was asked during the interview about border security and the record high 2 million illegal immigrants coming across the border during the interview.

At first, she just looked at him as if to say, "You should not be asking me this cuz we play for the same team" But it was a fair question with neither party disputing the record number of illegals coming across the border and it was the 600 lbs gorilla in the room since securing the border was virtually the only job Joe gave her to do.

Kamala did not dispute the fact that a record number of illegals had crossed the border. Instead, she just said that the border was secure. And when asked again, she reiterated that the border was secure adding that what is lacking is the ability to make them legal citizens.

So essentially Kamala as openly admitted to allowing illegal immigrants into the country.

What is puzzling, however, is why democrats have not passed laws to make anyone a US citizen who crosses the US border. In essence, Kamala has admitted to violating the known laws cuz she disagrees with them

So why have democrats not passed legislation to make legal what Kamala and the democrats are allowing that is illegal?

They own Congress and the Executive, so why no legislation to make them all legal?
Everybody knows it was a "wink, wink; nudge, nudge" assignment.

She doesn't have the authority to do what needs to be done to secure the border.

It was never the intention to secure the border. They just threw her at it as window dressing to make it look like they were doing something.

Their intention was to open up the border. That's why they sent harriss so it looked like they were doing something long enough to get it ignored by the media and people to be distracted by something else instead.

The Biden administration is letting the border be open because it's what the world economic forum wants. It's one of their main points in the video below is to flood countries with the poor from other nations. A lot of things they want done is being done in several western nations.

That's about as stupid as saying more cancer is always better. Same thing.
ALL of Americas modern problems are due to a rotting corrupt central government at the root.

She doesn't have the authority to do what needs to be done to secure the border.

It was never the intention to secure the border. They just threw her at it as window dressing to make it look like they were doing something.

Their intention was to open up the border. That's why they sent harriss so it looked like they were doing something long enough to get it ignored by the media and people to be distracted by something else instead.

The Biden administration is letting the border be open because it's what the world economic forum wants. It's one of their main points in the video below is to flood countries with the poor from other nations. A lot of things they want done is being done in several western nations.

Now picture this......
Millions of Patriotic Americas coming together and massing at the border to stop the flow of illegals and save their nation.
In response, the Dimocrats in charge mass the Military and National Guard against those Americans (not the illegals)

This is the reality of modern America. What have we done?

Forum List

Back