'Our best opportunity': GOP pose serious threat to Dem incumbent Cortez Masto, Laxalt sees economic pain as his ticket to victory, downplays abortion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Sen. Cortez Masto in real trouble of losing her seat in Nevada to Republican Adam Laxalt. After months of significantly outspending Laxalt, the two remain within the margin of error.

Hope springs eternal.....Odd thing though, both hopefuls look exactly the way I would expect a hopeful from their party to look.....A weak pasty-face dem and a more robust looking gop-er.

Sen. Cortez Masto in real trouble of losing her seat in Nevada to Republican Adam Laxalt. After months of significantly outspending Laxalt, the two remain within the margin of error.

Because women are stupid and will forget what white christofascist supremaciats misogynists have done

Abortion will be a sticky issue for Republicans

They cant support a woman’s right to choose and Democrats will hit them with Republicans banning abortion for rape and incest.

Abortion will be a sticky issue for Republicans

They cant support a woman’s right to choose and Democrats will hit them with Republicans banning abortion for rape and incest.

It is why I was suspicious from the start about the timing of this ruling. The Neo-Cons trying to throw the Dems a lifeline. Self wealth before country I suppose, it's worked for them for the last 30 years as China and others laugh at their good fortune. Good for them in seeing greedy suckers they can exploit.

On that note, anyone notice that a Bush or Cheney are never out campaigning for GOP...ever? Huh, I wonder why not? I don't even think they were out helping McCain or Romney. Could it be that just maybe they aren't very popular with anyone?

Regardless, if I am the GOP I just tell them, "we oppose abortion on demand and Planned Parenthood profiting off of abortion. The ruling itself doesn't ban abortions, it simply makes them a state issue, it's not a part of our Constitution so the ruling is a sound, legal one. My opponent wants abortions right up to the day of birth, which we view as murder".

It is astounding that Dems say they are for the "little guy" while they spend twice as much in every election. Those donations aren't coming from the low wage worker.

Last edited:

Laxalt is scum....and is anti-choice. That's not gonna fly in Nevada.

Forum List

Back