Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Kamala is a dummy...she is not up to the job...the only good thing I can say about her is that she knows it and that's why she stays away from microphones...Joe is a stupid senile moron liar....and he doesn't know it which makes him very dangerous.....

I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!

Speaking as a leftist this serves the Republicans & country right because of the orange-man. It's the only excuse we have, and misery loves company

Trump caused COVID

Despite being the first POTUS since Hoover not to get us involved in war, Trump was going to cause WWIII

The establishment had to protect us against Trump. Obama got involved same as his Justice dept. Even with him gone. The FBI contributed, as well as the CIA, military & foreign entities. It was so bad Brennan had to go rogue on TV, which was worth a lot of money paid through CNN & that, he's a good man.

Trump was going to crash the economy, and Democrats saw it through with COVID.

Trump fucked Stormy Daniels and lied about it. He also said something about grabbing pussy, OMG!

Trump says stuff about the establishment and rejects their money & themes.

We need China more than they us. This is why we're shutting down small business here at home.

Trump is racist, same with everything, and Trump divided us evidenced by riots inside left governing districts.

Trump attacked our democracy, and he told people to attack the Capitol, it had nothing to do with my Democrats swiping an election we won. Trump made them do it, all hundreds of them.

The Russians stole the election and tried again.

Trump was impeached twice, the first time because and things like that, and the second time because he attacked the Capitol.

Trump's fat, has small hands, funny hair and golfs too much. Plus he's rich, we hate that shit, better to elect someone middle class like Obama, and watch his wealth gain 70 million dollars over four years following his departure, all just to spread his message - that's what America is all about, it worked for the Clintons and the Biden's too, though Biden will never see his true potential personally, he's nearly dead. I'd like to see Harris reach the pot of gold too, if she can kick this off she'll be worth 100s of millions someday, just like the Obama's and Clintons earned for being POTUSES.

Last edited:
I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!
I do. Why?

The longer they are in office the more people become aware how insane the Democratic Party has become.

You get what you paid for. People voted for that idiot and now we all can suffer together.

I'm a Biden supporter. He doesn't believe Global warming is fake, or he's not an anti vaxer. He doesn't call the Ukraine or Georgia asking for shady shit. He doesn't try to pull a coup. And he doesn't say the election was rigged even though his own auditors tell him it wasn't. His brainwashed supporters don't care about truth.

And he just got that trillion dollar infrastructure bill passed. Get ready for a great decade.
you suck his dick and then say this....His brainwashed supporters don't care about truth......

Yea, we were doing so great I'm thinking we need another pandemic we can close the country for and then maybe a few more insurections. That would be great. :rolleyes-41:
The china virus threw a monkey wrench into the economy

But under biden the turmoil never ceases

Republicans are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to this. When Bush was president they said look at the stock market. We showed them other things weren't doing so great like blue collar.

Then Obama gets in and the stock market does great and Republicans start saying yea but what about blue collar. What about GDP? What about the debt. All things they didn't care about when Bush/Trump were president.

They even said, "the stock market might be great but Obama had 2.2% GDP. Unacceptable". Trump said he'd have 3 4 maybe 5% growth. Then Trump had 2.3% in 2019.
At worst we are no more hypocritical than your side is

And there is blame for both sides

But that does not give biden a get out of jail free card now

When would HIS policies be at fault for the state of things right now? You know...the border...inflation...debt...Covid deaths

He will always be blamed for that and more by the Hyper-hyperbole press coverage of Faux news. Debt? Our politicians debt they racked up in our name was over 27.5 trillion when Biden took over.

He will always be blamed for that and more by the Hyper-hyperbole press coverage of Faux news. Debt? Our politicians debt they racked up in our name was over 27.5 trillion when Biden took over.
I'm amused that you think Fox News...one station among about six liberally leaning stations...somehow has resulted in Biden's bad polling, Boo! People don't NEED to have anyone tell them that this Administration is floundering! They know it when they see how much it costs now to fill their gas tank. They know it when they get the bill for their heating oil. They know it when they see thousands of illegals living in squalor underneath an overpass or hear about Biden giving hundreds of thousands in tax payer money to those who came here illegally. They know it when they see a withdrawal from Afghanistan that made the US look like fools. They know it when they aren't safe to walk on their streets anymore because of gun violence or mobs of liberal rioters blocking their way and torching their neighborhoods. Democrats lost in Virginia because their POLICIES are hurting Americans and the people are sick of the lies!

At worst we are no more hypocritical than your side is

And there is blame for both sides

But that does not give biden a get out of jail free card now
No but no matter how good he was doing, your side would be saying he's not doing good. Look at what you did to Obama and even the great Bill Clinton. So I take your criticisms with a grain of salt.

Nothing Biden has done has made me wish Trump was still president.

Are you retiring soon? For me I want the market as low as possible but for my folks it’s the other way.

less than a decade away. Some depends on when the wife is ready. I can keep working as long as she wants to, my job is not physically demanding and I can now do it from home full time.

Feel free to defend biden even though he doesent deserve it

I am giving Biden no credit, just as I did not give Trump any or Obama any or....well you get it.

You people seem to think the POTUS is some god like figure.

less than a decade away. Some depends on when the wife is ready. I can keep working as long as she wants to, my job is not physically demanding and I can now do it from home full time.
How much money do you guys think you need to retire? Assuming you can't get Medicare until 65.

I'd like to retire at 62 but then I'd have to pay 3 years of healthcare when I'm in my 60's and that can't be cheap.

Same here although I do travel a lot. So if not for my folks, I'd want the market lower so I can gobble up more shares in my 401K and IRA. Same for you, since 8-10 yrs is far off.

I'm amused that you think Fox News...one station among about six liberally leaning stations...somehow has resulted in Biden's bad polling, Boo! People don't NEED to have anyone tell them that this Administration is floundering! They know it when they see how much it costs now to fill their gas tank. They know it when they get the bill for their heating oil. They know it when they see thousands of illegals living in squalor underneath an overpass or hear about Biden giving hundreds of thousands in tax payer money to those who came here illegally. They know it when they see a withdrawal from Afghanistan that made the US look like fools. They know it when they aren't safe to walk on their streets anymore because of gun violence or mobs of liberal rioters blocking their way and torching their neighborhoods. Democrats lost in Virginia because their POLICIES are hurting Americans and the people are sick of the lies!
A fine overview of Faux News and Neo-GOP talking points. It's the same type offensive they pulled in 2009. Democrats need to learn to counter the messaging or 2022 will be a lot like 2010. Personally I think a lot can happen in a year. But we'll see.

Forum List

Back