Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Incorrect, the only reason Biden Administration care about Kamal is she's female and black.
Bingo. The primaries showed that the voters didnt want her as President, but the Biden administration felt they needed a black female as VP.

Look at Obama. He could have picked a female or person of color as his running mate. Instead he picked somebody he felt had a lot of political experience. You don't have to go out of your way to be diverse. Just pick somebody you think is competent.

I understand what the Biden administration was going for. I still don't understand the choice. Kamala is just an extremely unlikable figure. They couldn't find one black woman that was more likable? :dunno:

I understand what the Biden administration was going for. I still don't understand the choice. Kamala is just an extremely unlikable figure. They couldn't find one black woman that was more likable? :dunno:

Not one who's a DemoKKKrat. Republicans have a lot of great black women, though, like the new LG in Virginia.

You suck 600 miles of cock to get to the top and then you're not even appreciated.

The Dims tried to warn us when she polled at ZERO amongst her own filthy ilk. They're right twice a day....

I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!

They only stand up and bark and clap for their communist puppet masters.
stalinbook.jpg

Forum List

Back