Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

As president Biden has zero support for Anything from Republicans does matters not if its good bad or in the middle. Add to that he has to battle the nuts in his own party. A

If I believed that America was sinking it would be the Neo-GOP and the Trumpybear's post election antics that I would blame.
Biden's been in office for quite some time now, Boo. When would HIS policies be at fault for the state of things right now? You know...the border...inflation...debt...Covid deaths...Republicans sweeping the board in Virginia? ")

I'm asking on various threads and, surprisingly, no one has yet admitted it. :disbelief:

Stand up and be counted, Democrats!
I'm a Biden supporter. He doesn't believe Global warming is fake, or he's not an anti vaxer. He doesn't call the Ukraine or Georgia asking for shady shit. He doesn't try to pull a coup. And he doesn't say the election was rigged even though his own auditors tell him it wasn't. His brainwashed supporters don't care about truth.

And he just got that trillion dollar infrastructure bill passed. Get ready for a great decade.

We were doing better under trump

Yea, we were doing so great I'm thinking we need another pandemic we can close the country for and then maybe a few more insurections. That would be great. :rolleyes-41:

Hint:

There is more to America than the NYSE
Republicans are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to this. When Bush was president they said look at the stock market. We showed them other things weren't doing so great like blue collar.

Then Obama gets in and the stock market does great and Republicans start saying yea but what about blue collar. What about GDP? What about the debt. All things they didn't care about when Bush/Trump were president.

They even said, "the stock market might be great but Obama had 2.2% GDP. Unacceptable". Trump said he'd have 3 4 maybe 5% growth. Then Trump had 2.3% in 2019.

So far all we have is a single "he's not Trump". Remember the days of Obama where they heaped love, praise and tingles on their president.

As I expected, and as every single lefty who posted here proved, the left CANNOT support, or even discuss, Joe Biden without mentioning Trump. They are completely and totally beholden to Donald Trump. He owns them in every way it's possible to own a person.

That was the only purpose of this thread, to again illustrate that the left will commit any atrocity, including installing an old white racist pervert like Joe Biden in the White House, if it means keeping Trump in their lives.

Forum List

Back