Kamala Harris's approval rating falls to 28%, a historic low for any modern vice president

Kamala and Joe have done the same thing in office as they did in Iowa.

In Iowa, Kamala blew millions of dollars in ads and other campaign events, held town halls, got the Kenyan Cocksucker to endorse her, and was well over 20% in the beginning. Then the people of Iowa got to meet her. Off a cliff she went. Demonstrating financial management skills of an affirmative action Democrat, she ran out of money and dropped out before the caucus. Low IQ Joe did not run out of money in Iowa, but was out after finishing 5th in NH in the single digits with 100% name recognition... and then begged Bloomberg and his buddies to, yeah, that....

People meet Joe. People hate Joe
People meet Kamala. People hate Kamala

And they want us to believe this ticket outperformed Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton....
It was a vote against Trump. Just like a vote for Trump in 2020 was a vote against Hillary.
And don't forget. We didn't have to go stand in lines. We just had to mail in our votes. No shit it was an historic turnout.

It was a vote against Trump. Just like a vote for Trump in 2020 was a vote against Hillary.
And don't forget. We didn't have to go stand in lines. We just had to mail in our votes. No shit it was an historic turnout.

Are you among the small minority of 38% of Americans who approve of Joe Biden, and the even smaller 28% minority who approve of Kamala Harris?

It's a simple yes or no question. Unless like every other lefty here, you're unable to discuss Biden without mentioning Trump.

So you're also unable to discuss Biden without mentioning Trump! It's such an interesting pathology!

Donald Trump owns you, just thoroughly owns you. LOL
We will hate the next Trump and we hated Bush just as much.

Yea, when you complained about Obama, we pointed out how bad Bush sucked and when you cry about Biden remind you of the Trump nightmare.

It's important that Trump and you said Obama sucked because he had under 3% growth but then Trump, after his historic tax breaks, only had 2.3% growth in 2019.

Candidate Trump would say President Trump was a complete failure. Why won't you listen to Candidate Trump when he tells you President Trump sucked?

Liar.

The polls showed Trump with historically high GOP support. In 1996, polls showed many Republicans for Bill clinton, which is why the GOP retained control of House and Senate....

Your side cheated.

That is the truth of the data.

So you're also unable to discuss Biden without mentioning Trump! It's such an interesting pathology!

Donald Trump owns you, just thoroughly owns you. LOL
You asshats did the exact same thing with Obama. Don’t deny it. Now you’re just butthurt because I plainly told you I liked Biden.

So Trump spoke positive of Xi while being forceful with him and we lived with lower prices trying to expand more manufacturing here. Biden speaks negative with him while our prices go higher as he promotes globalist agendas removing manufacturing and self sufficiency in energy. I get it.
Sure, he did.
The only thing Trump expanded here was communism and debt.

You would not think so if it was happening to you

We first noticed the partisanship of unelected career fed employees during the obama admin when the IRS targeted Tea Party groups
Yes, he did, they were scams, that's why.
And the Deep State really showed its teeth after trump was elected
Yes it did.
Turns out the 'deep state' is Trump.

Nobody cares about vice presidents.

The only reason trump supporters care about Kamal is she's female and black.

Didn't the left-wing actor Jussie Smollett Lie about a white Vice President in a hate hoax? You don't get to paint us as racists! Democrats have a problem with straight white people! They had all those Hollywood pinheads get in on this.

Harris is an idiot!

antontoo
UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years under Trump. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.
...so why is job growth negative for Trump's 4 years?...it's almost like you are not telling the whole story of what happened to economy during his stay in office due to some sort of mental block.

Trump got far more votes in his second election than his first, Candy! Historically he lost far fewer seats than Clinton did in his first mid-term or Obama did in his first mid-term! I can almost guarantee you that Joe Biden is about to lose far MORE seats than Trump did!

As for HOW that happened? For many people it's hard to believe that an idiot like Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama or Ronald Reagan. Relaxing voting standards in response to Covid probably had a lot to do with that but it will never be proven so I refuse to waste time on beating a dead horse. We're stuck with the senile old fuck for another three years. I just hope he doesn't do too much damage while he's in office.
Its also how your blob got more votes in 2020 than in 2016; when states make it easier to vote with mail in balloting and expanded early voting...more people vote. This is what terrifies you guys.

As for senility...

Stimulus. Done
Infrastructure. Done
Vaccines. Distributed
Vaccines for Children. Rolling out.
Stock markets. Record highs.
Insurrectionists. Locked up and being prosecuted.
Afghanistan. Withdraw completed
Jobs. Being added every month
Normalcy being returned.

All of the above is good news for us. It's bad news for you.

candycorn
I doubt the infrastructure bill is good for anyone. Only 45% of it is for infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of expensive green shit and more expensive social programs we don't need. Oh and where do you think the money will come from to pay for this lousy bill?? How bout we tax payers getting hosed to pay for it.

You can thank Trump for the vaccines. He fast tracked the vaccine.

Stock markets were at record highs when Trump was POTUS as well.

Insurrectionists my ass. Most are charged with trespassing. That's a long way from the insurrection you lefty loons keep yelling about.

Sure the withdrawal from The Stan is complete. Only problem is we still have Americans and friendlies left behind. Bidung didn't follow the plan. Had he done so he would have been a hero. Loads of our allies had folks left behind as well. They sure don't think much of your hero Bidung. Oh and lets not forget the billions of dollars worth of military hardware he left there. The Taliban is well pleased I'm sure.

Had loads of jobs added when Trump was POTUS as well.

Oh and lets talk about normalcy. You know having us rejoin WHO. The organization that lied its ass off for China when they released their virus on the world. Oh and how bout the Paris Accord. You know the Paris Accord that is supposed to be about climate change, the biggest hoax on the planet. Gotta wonder why that useless organization hasn't gone after China and India the biggest polluters in the world. One useless organization that we tax payers will be paying for. Oh and lets not forget the normalcy of America paying for everything and our allies paying jack shit.

Your vaccine points are good but the rest of your points are bull shit. But then who expects less from a moron who voted for a walking, talking disaster. Carry on Bidungista.

Liar.

The polls showed Trump with historically high GOP support. In 1996, polls showed many Republicans for Bill clinton, which is why the GOP retained control of House and Senate....

Your side cheated.

That is the truth of the data.
Meanwhile, Trump LITERALLY tried to cheat and was stopped by his own party. Pence, the Governor of Georgia, Mitch, Arizona....all say Trump lost.

Are you among the small minority of 38% of Americans who approve of Joe Biden, and the even smaller 28% minority who approve of Kamala Harris?

It's a simple yes or no question. Unless like every other lefty here, you're unable to discuss Biden without mentioning Trump.
I love Biden. That infrastructure bill is going to make the 20's look like the 90's.

I don't want to mention the guy you tell me I can't mention but his tax bill didn't produce shit.

Incorrect, the only reason Biden Administration care about Kamal is she's female and black.

She's actually predominantly Indian (mother's from India). She just plays up her black genetics (Jamaican black btw), which is relatively minor, because it serves her political ambitions in a party dominated by identity politics. Being Indian from India doesn't provide much political currency in the world of identity politics.

Forum List

Back