Kamala Harris Wowed That Electricity Charging EV Has No Sound or Smell

Electric cars are more efficient than gas cars. Source electricity can be changed.

Moron, that is not why diesel trains use electric motors! Diesel trains run on diesel because is a cheap, affordable source of low polluting energy where there is no direct electrical feed to run directly off of, but they convert the power to electricity via an alternator driven by the engine because it is too impractical to build a mechanical transmission able to take the low RPM torque of a diesel and convert it to be able to handle that much horsepower pulling a train from a dead stop to full speed.

Maybe it's an excuse to get a reporter to ask her ... What then pray tell
charges Your Batteries.? And please don't say a candle lit dinner with plenty
of Soul Food.Maybe a few 22's { Preferably Malt Liquor }.
I don't know why soul food would be appropriate. Her dad is Jamaican, and her mother is from India. Soul food is American southern food. She's not from the south, and has no heritage in the south.

Please, I’m dying to hear your defense of antiquated propulsion systems.

Conservatives mocked generators charging electric cars, when that technology is already proven to be more efficient than ICE propulsion.

Most EV owners do not charge via generator. Conservatives are always stepping in their own shit.

The combination "fossil fuel engine + generator + electric car" is not more efficient than an ICE car.

Another dumbass comment. Conservatives…
Other than the less than 1/2 of 1% solar produces why don’t you go ahead and explain where electricity comes from. I’ll even give you a hint (it’s not called generating electricity for no reason).

Forum List

Back