Kamala Harris was put in charge of the Southern border 55 days ago. No news conference yet, no trip to the border.

S
I do think she had one phone call with some leaders of the Northern Triangle to tell them she was gonna send them money. The lib solution to everything.....SPEND MORE MONEY!

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of covid infested illegals pour across the border.

How incompetent is she? One job to do and she fails to even show up.

And yet somehow the border "crisis" is under control.

From your link:

• On Tuesday, 281 children were apprehended at the border, nearly half the numbers seen in March.

How is that "under control" it is better than before but far from under control.

The author, Charles Davis is a leftist who views the world one way:

Sorry you need to do better Crepitus
2019 averaged over 6,000 a month. It's under control.
You are delusional.

Nearly 6,000 PER DAY now, Dumbass.

And over 90% are sent right back where they came from.
Wrong.
Right. Immediate expulsion due to Covid.
Really? You are claiming 90% test positive for the Fauci Flu?
They don't have to. They just have to come from a country with an outbreak. Christ, our border officials can't seem to test the ones they DO let in, let alone the border jumpers.
So you were talking out of your ass.

Got it.

90% sent right back. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
So show me how many are, right now, April. I couldn't find it.
178,000 in April. Already posted. Most since 2008.

I do think she had one phone call with some leaders of the Northern Triangle to tell them she was gonna send them money. The lib solution to everything.....SPEND MORE MONEY!

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of covid infested illegals pour across the border.

Someone probably needs a blow job at the white house .

Not what I asked. How many were immediately sent back?
You claimed to know that. How many?

Provide a link.
Why? You just told me.
No, I said nothing about how may were "sent back". That was the question you asked.

You claimed 90% earlier. Let's see a credible link.
Total encounters jan-apr 2021: 761, 993
Total removed via Title 42 and Title 8: 749,613
98%

Provide a link.
Why? You just told me.
No, I said nothing about how may were "sent back". That was the question you asked.

98%
Your link states ~700k encounters and ~36k sent back or did I read it incorrectly?

Her "detractors". Meaning, the opposition party. I guess my answer is....Who gives a shit?
The last guy just posed in front of his "beautiful" wall and made grandiose speeches about it.
I don't believe he ever toured any of the holding facilities or even gave one speech about the plight
of the immigrants his administration was detaining.
He had the border under control you dumb fuck.

He didn’t have anything under control. He flat out didn’t deal with it. Posing beside a fucking wall isn’t dealing with a problem. It’s posing. Something your savior was good at. I know at least Biden and Harris are dealing with it behind the scenes, as they should. I thought you butt lickers would have figured that out now. The professionals are back in charge.
You’re kidding right? Wow

No. I'm not. See Post #60. Explains it better than I could have.
Again, the professionals are back in charge.
Inflation out of control.
Gas prices out of control.
Food prices out of control.
Border out of control.
Middle East out of control.
Spending out of control.
Yeah professionals my ass, Obama is happy he isn't the worse president in our history anymore.

1 and 2 have been coming for a while now. One could say that generous tax cuts and bloated budgets might have something to do with it. But nah, the last guy was awesome! Don't know what reality you live in but we've been living in #3 since they started running on TP over a year ago. Remind me who was President then? :) #4 both parties share responsibility for. But to be fair, the last guy didn't deal with the problem. #5..well again, not really Biden's problem. It's been an ongoing issue for decades.
So now you're getting all just and righteous that there's a guy with a "D" next to his name in the Oval Office.

#7..Fuck off. Republicans have no claim to the title of "fiscal conservatives".
That ship sailed a LONG time ago.

Trump is the worst President this county ever elected. Beginning. Middle. End.
Like I said if Trump didn't secure the border, the media would've ran with that 24/7 during the election, but they couldn't. You're a dumbass.

Trump didn't secure the border. If Trump has secured the border, 160,000 people COULDN'T have gotten into the country last month.

Provide a link.
Why? You just told me.

98%
Your link states ~700k encounters and ~36k sent back or did I read it incorrectly?
I think so. Two different groups, border patrol and the field agents, caught and removed people. Each group removed people under Title 42 (Covid) and Title 8. I added the totals and divided.

Her "detractors". Meaning, the opposition party. I guess my answer is....Who gives a shit?
The last guy just posed in front of his "beautiful" wall and made grandiose speeches about it.
I don't believe he ever toured any of the holding facilities or even gave one speech about the plight

He didn’t have anything under control. He flat out didn’t deal with it. Posing beside a fucking wall isn’t dealing with a problem. It’s posing. Something your savior was good at. I know at least Biden and Harris are dealing with it behind the scenes, as they should. I thought you butt lickers would have figured that out now. The professionals are back in charge.

Border out of control.
Spending out of control.
Yeah professionals my ass, Obama is happy he isn't the worse president in our history anymore.

1 and 2 have been coming for a while now. One could say that generous tax cuts and bloated budgets might have something to do with it. But nah, the last guy was awesome! Don't know what reality you live in but we've been living in #3 since they started running on TP over a year ago. Remind me who was President then? :) #4 both parties share responsibility for. But to be fair, the last guy didn't deal with the problem. #5..well again, not really Biden's problem. It's been an ongoing issue for decades.
So now you're getting all just and righteous that there's a guy with a "D" next to his name in the Oval Office.

Like I said if Trump didn't secure the border, the media would've ran with that 24/7 during the election, but they couldn't. You're a dumbass.

Trump didn't secure the border. If Trump has secured the border, 160,000 people COULDN'T have gotten into the country last month.
Biden told illegals in a debate the border would be open you stupid fuck. They are wearing Biden t-shirts when they cross the border. With an open border yes they can, and you stupid fucks voted for this. So fuck you!

Border out of control.
Spending out of control.

LOL

Biden too the security away, silly antisemite.

Provide a link.
Why? You just told me.

98%
I think so. Two different groups, border patrol and the field agents, caught and removed people. Each group removed people under Title 42 (Covid) and Title 8. I added the totals and divided.
Show me the math? I do Not see it that way? Please

This argument of the right isn't a very good ad for the billions spent on the Wall so far. Why isn't it showing signs of working like T**** said it would?
Because the Joe Biden Crime Family Administration stopped construction, left big holes in it and invited caravans of illegal aliens to cross the border whenever they want to swim. wade. walk across.

Title 42...To help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 into border facilities and into the United States, persons subject to the order will not be held in congregate areas for processing and instead will immediately be expelled to their country of last transit. In the event a person cannot be returned to the country of last transit, CBP works with interagency partners to secure expulsion to the person’s country of origin

TITLE 8: Inadmissibles refers to individuals encountered at ports of entry who are seeking lawful admission into the United States but are determined to be inadmissible, individuals presenting themselves to seek humanitarian protection under our laws, and individuals who withdraw an application for admission and return to their countries of origin within a short timeframe.

U.S. Border Patrol Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Apprehensions​

Southwest Border YTD: 724,984

Office of Field Operations Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Inadmissible Individuals​

Southwest Border YTD: 24, 629

TOTAL: 749,613

Total encounters: 761,993

749,613 /761,993 =0.9838305993

I don't know what else to tell you. That's what I get from it.

Title 42...To help prevent the introduction of COVID-19 into border facilities and into the United States, persons subject to the order will not be held in congregate areas for processing and instead will immediately be expelled to their country of last transit. In the event a person cannot be returned to the country of last transit, CBP works with interagency partners to secure expulsion to the person’s country of origin

TITLE 8: Inadmissibles refers to individuals encountered at ports of entry who are seeking lawful admission into the United States but are determined to be inadmissible, individuals presenting themselves to seek humanitarian protection under our laws, and individuals who withdraw an application for admission and return to their countries of origin within a short timeframe.

U.S. Border Patrol Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Apprehensions​

Office of Field Operations Monthly Enforcement Encounters 2021: Title 42 Expulsions and Title 8 Inadmissible Individuals​

I believe those numbers are mutually exclusive.

66% under Biden

The Biden administration continues to rapidly expel most people encountered at the border. In the first three full months of the Biden administration, 65.9% of all people encountered at the border were expelled under Title 42 (see Figure 3). While unaccompanied children and some families at the border have been allowed to come into the country and challenge their deportation in immigration court, they represent just 37.7% of total apprehensions over that period

66% under Biden

The Biden administration continues to rapidly expel most people encountered at the border. In the first three full months of the Biden administration, 65.9% of all people encountered at the border were expelled under Title 42 (see Figure 3). While unaccompanied children and some families at the border have been allowed to come into the country and challenge their deportation in immigration court, they represent just 37.7% of total apprehensions over that period
Okay, if you say so. I'm not going to argue numbers with you. I don't understand what I did wrong with those other #'s but 98% sounded awfully high to me, too. Your quote is only for Title 42, though. What about Title 8 ?

I know President Biden isn't above putting a big spin on things, but 37% sounds high.

66% under Biden

Okay, if you say so. I'm not going to argue numbers with you. I don't understand what I did wrong with those other #'s but 98% sounded awfully high to me, too. Your quote is only for Title 42, though. What about Title 8 ?

I know President Biden isn't above putting a big spin on things, but 37% sounds high.
You see the link…Biden is doing a terrible job unfortunately

Forum List

Back