Kamala Harris was put in charge of the Southern border 55 days ago. No news conference yet, no trip to the border.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I do think she had one phone call with some leaders of the Northern Triangle to tell them she was gonna send them money. The lib solution to everything.....SPEND MORE MONEY!

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of covid infested illegals pour across the border.

How incompetent is she? One job to do and she fails to even show up.

I do think she had one phone call with some leaders of the Northern Triangle to tell them she was gonna send them money. The lib solution to everything.....SPEND MORE MONEY!

Meanwhile, hundred of thousands of covid infested illegals pour across the border.

Her "detractors". Meaning, the opposition party. I guess my answer is....Who gives a shit?
The last guy just posed in front of his "beautiful" wall and made grandiose speeches about it.
I don't believe he ever toured any of the holding facilities or even gave one speech about the plight
of the immigrants his administration was detaining.

Her "detractors". Meaning, the opposition party. I guess my answer is....Who gives a shit?
The last guy just posed in front of his "beautiful" wall and made grandiose speeches about it.
I don't believe he ever toured any of the holding facilities or even gave one speech about the plight
Not a Trump thread.

Your Orange Crush is showing.

Trump also got two scoops of ice cream once, while everyone else only got one. So I take it you'd have no problem if Kamala got two scoops?

They aren't immigrants. They are illegal aliens and shouldn't be here at all. The stuttering fuck you support stopped construction on that fully funded wall and told them to come on over.

Those illegals cost we tax payers billions every year. We now have more, some with the Chinese virus.

Biden put his VP in charge and I for one don't blame her for not showing up. Why should she associate herself with Biden's fuck up of the border??

We now have illegals being bussed and flown all over our country. They should have all been packed into busses and sent back to the border. As for the detention centers?? Pack those kids into busses and ship them back to Mexico. They came from Mexico let Mexico take care of them.

And yet somehow the border "crisis" is under control.

180,000 illegals crossed the border last month, Dumbass.

It isn't under control.

It isn't under control.
Read the link.

It isn't under control.
Read the link.
No thanks. Speeding up the process of shipping illegal kids infected with the China Flu into the US and to child traffickers isn't my idea of solving the problem.

It isn't under control.
Read the link.
No thanks. Speeding up the process of shipping illegal kids infected with the China Flu into the US and to child traffickers isn't my idea of solving the problem.
Ok, so remain uninformed.

Willful blindness is the worst kind.

It isn't under control.
Read the link.

I am well informed on Pedo Joe's massive border crisis. I don't care what some Yahoo leftist says about it.

HTH

It isn't under control.
Read the link.

I am well informed on Pedo Joe's massive border crisis. I don't care what some Yahoo leftist says about it.

HTH
smh-meme.jpg.optimal.jpg

From your link:

• On Tuesday, 281 children were apprehended at the border, nearly half the numbers seen in March.

How is that "under control" it is better than before but far from under control.

The author, Charles Davis is a leftist who views the world one way:

Sorry you need to do better Crepitus

From your link:

• On Tuesday, 281 children were apprehended at the border, nearly half the numbers seen in March.

How is that "under control" it is better than before but far from under control.

2019 averaged over 6,000 a month. It's under control.

That was because he felt it best to discuss the solution he was implementing of a problem he inherited.
Kamala doesnt want to address the problem nor does she have a solution.

But valiant effort on your part....but it was a fail.

From your link:

2019 averaged over 6,000 a month. It's under control.
You are delusional.

Nearly 6,000 PER DAY now, Dumbass.

Forum List

Back