Kamala Harris, the gift that keeps on giving

Because of what libturds did to Trump. I wish the vax was 3 yrs away as is normal

Trump did horrible right. I truly wish the vax was 3 yrs away to see how terrible he did

you mean the Vax that you all say makes zero difference and refuse to take?

Because of what libturds did to Trump. I wish the vax was 3 yrs away as is normal

Trump did horrible right. I truly wish the vax was 3 yrs away to see how terrible he did
Pfiezer waited a week after the election to come out with the vaccine in order to torpedo the Trump chances of winning as he kept telling Biden during the debates that a vaccine is in the near future, while Joe just nodded his head no and laughed at him.

But it may all end up blowing up in the faces of the democrats since the vaccine is identified as being their vaccine, which is increasingly turning out to be a flop and point of contention with all the mandates.

We could have put a lock down on everyone and kept them in their homes, that would have reduced deaths as well which would have only made people want to die.

But there is the problem of the thing we call life that we need to live.

But even then, there is no stopping the virus.

None of the things I suggested took away a single right from anyone. And they all would have made a difference.

One cannot stop a virus, but as we see from countries that were very proactive you can limit its damage.

Sure, I will get Mueller on the case right away.

After 3 years of investigation and about $30 million in taxpayer money, he should have zero answers in no time.

Could you imagine being a criminal and the only way to bring you to justice is for you to investigate yourself?

LOL.
The dots on this are pretty easy to connect.

Trump was a threat to the Chinese with trade and technology transfers. Also, Trump was strengthening the US military. The Chinese economy was doing piss poor. They needed to get rid of him.

The bio weapon could start a world wide pandemic that would set back Trump's great economy, undermining his chances for reelection. The addition benefit for the Chinese was that the bio weapon would cull out their old people that were a burden on the economy.

The Democrats used the cover of the pandemic to implement the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing district to steal the Electoral College delegates from the American people.

The only question is did the Democrats conspire with the Chinese ahead of time or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election? That is what needs to be investigated.

With the Biden family being made rich by the Chinese it really begs the question of being in cahoots with the bastards.

None of the things I suggested took away a single right from anyone. And they all would have made a difference.

One cannot stop a virus, but as we see from countries that were very proactive you can limit its damage.
Sweden did nothing.

Was that good?

you mean the Vax that you all say makes zero difference and refuse to take?
I can't remember when I got my shots it has been so long. I don't have my Communist Covid ID Card handy to tell me

I am a very very pro vax person. I wish we were at 95%

Anyone medically cleared should take it. Medically Cleared

Fauci caused this thing to happen and you people worship him still

How dangerous the media is

Sweden did nothing.

Was that good?

When you compare them to their neighbors they were far worse off.

Some where there is a line between doing something and doing too much.

But since partisan pettiness rules our country, we can never get to that point, it always has to be fucked up by partisanship

The dots on this are pretty easy to connect.

Trump was a threat to the Chinese with trade and technology transfers. Also, Trump was strengthening the US military. The Chinese economy was doing piss poor. They needed to get rid of him.

The bio weapon could start a world wide pandemic that would set back Trump's great economy, undermining his chances for reelection. The addition benefit for the Chinese was that the bio weapon would cull out their old people that were a burden on the economy.

The Democrats used the cover of the pandemic to implement the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing district to steal the Electoral College delegates from the American people.

The only question is did the Democrats conspire with the Chinese ahead of time or did they simply take advantage of the pandemic to steal the election? That is what needs to be investigated.

With the Biden family being made rich by the Chinese it really begs the question of being in cahoots with the bastards.
The libturds sold their souls to Covid. They actually put their families through all of this is because of TDS

Imagine that. Purposely putting your loved ones through this

Do yo realize how many sickos are on this damned board

I do not like Facui at all, he has changed his story far too many times to take anything he says seriously. He has been part of the problem from the beginning.

I get about 90% of my information and views of COVID from my wife and her fellow medical professionals that have been working with COVID patients since the beginning. She is someone I trust who has first hand knowledge and she trust her co-workers, so I do too.

I can't remember when I got my shots it has been so long. I don't have my Communist Covid ID Card handy to tell me

I am a very very pro vax person. I wish we were at 95%

Anyone medically cleared should take it. Medically Cleared

How dangerous the media is
If you take the number of vaccinated people and put them together with those who have already had Covid and have a natural immunity, something Fauci ignores, we are probably around 90% covered

But the virus continues..................................
When you compare them to their neighbors they were far worse off.

Some where there is a line between doing something and doing too much.

But since partisan pettiness rules our country, we can never get to that point, it always has to be fucked up by partisanship
Worse off?

How many of them became alcoholics or turned to drugs because they were locked in their homes indefinitely? How many of them committed suicide? How many had heart attacks as their business failed because of the lock downs, etc?

Hmm?

Oh, you don't know and you don't care just like the media, only the media probably knows but refuse to report it and don't care

Thanks for that.

The libturds sold their souls to Covid. They actually put their families through all of this is because of TDS

Imagine that. Purposely putting your loved ones through this

Do yo realize how many sickos are on this damned board

They think it was worth it to get rid of the Bad Orange Man. After all he was making America great again and they couldn't have that.

I do not like Facui at all, he has changed his story far too many times to take anything he says seriously. He has been part of the problem from the beginning.

I get about 90% of my information and views of COVID from my wife and her fellow medical professionals that have been working with COVID patients since the beginning. She is someone I trust who has first hand knowledge and she trust her co-workers, so I do too.
Ask your wife how many kids and teenagers she sees.

They have no business vaccinating them.

They think it was worth it to get rid of the Bad Orange Man. After all he was making America great again and they couldn't have that.
It's the age old problem of freedom. Give people their freedom and open them up to danger by letting them make bad choices.

But take away their freedom, and you can make the safe.

In fact, prison is the safest place to live. You have armed guards protecting you, no one else has guns, all your food and cloths and shelter and medical are paid for, and every day is gay pride day.

It's a virtual Progressive utopia!

Worse off?

How many of them became alcoholics or turned to drugs because they were locked in their homes indefinitely? How many of them committed suicide? How many had heart attacks as their business failed because of the lock downs, etc?

Hmm?

Oh, you don't know and you don't care just like the media, only the media probably knows but refuse to report it and don't care

Thanks for that.

Norway and Finland and Denmark locked in their homes indefinitely? Can you provide something to support this claim?

Can you give some data how many people from Norway and Finland and Denmark committed suicide or had heart attacks?

Thanks

Norway and Finland and Denmark locked in their homes indefinitely? Can you provide something to support this claim?

Can you give some data how many people from Norway and Finland and Denmark committed suicide or had heart attacks?

Thanks
What I can tell you is, data collected prior to Covid showed with every 1% of unemployment in the US, there are around 50,000 deaths from such things as heart attacks, drug abuse, suicide, etc.

So every policy that negatively effects the economy and leads to unemployment costs lives.

When asked, Fauci said he was not an economist so could not comment about such things, yet he was making policy that effected those very things. Simply amazing.

All governments I think know this, but simply ignore it.

What I can tell you is, data collected prior to Covid showed with every 1% of unemployment in the US, there are around 50,000 deaths from such things as heart attacks, drug abuse, suicide, etc.

I would love to read that study, do you happen to have a link?

Its always a mistake to pick someone for high office just because they can check off enough boxes- Asian, black, West Indian, broad.

Brandon should have considered competence when he made his choice.

This assumes that he would recognize competence if it fell on him.

I would love to read that study, do you happen to have a link?

It actually was from all sources, the Huffington Post in 2008.

I tried looking for it but it is gone.

Funny that.

But I've seen similar studies that I would have to look for

You have the power of the Fauci Google as well, assuming those studies are not gone also.

Forum List

Back