Kamala Harris stiffs campaign vendors for over a million dollars.

Is that why she is hiding in the basement with Biden?

1597723005908.png

1597723065754.png

A deadbeat liberal? What are the odds?
Kamala still has over one million in unpaid bills.
Deadbeat liberal, almost seems like an exercise it redundancy.

Like saying wet soup.

Or hot lava.

Isn't it a given that lefties are deadbeats, after all, most have never had real jobs, they need to get into form for once they get into office and begin stiffing taxpayers and communities while lining their pockets.

Easy peasy. $20 for a BJ so that's 50,000 BJs. Vendors walk away happy

Most people don't know that the idiot-gram was coined years ago by me, during my ten years as Wry Catcher. It was coined by my reading your silly and childish posts. It seems since Donald Trump took office you have commenced to post vulgar misogynistic and disturbing idiot-grams, with the same disregard for morality and decorum Donald Trump exhibits.

Sadly, now you too have no moral compass, and have come to pass to be another deplorable scumbag.
Kamala blew her way to the top. Deal with it.

Easy peasy. $20 for a BJ so that's 50,000 BJs. Vendors walk away happy

Most people don't know that the idiot-gram was coined years ago by me, during my ten years as Wry Catcher. It was coined by my reading your silly and childish posts. It seems since Donald Trump took office you have commenced to post vulgar misogynistic and disturbing idiot-grams, with the same disregard for morality and decorum Donald Trump exhibits.

Sadly, now you too have no moral compass, and have come to pass to be another deplorable scumbag.

Projection son. I marvel at your truly undeserved high opinion of yourself. Kamala slept her way to her job, deal with it.

Forum List

Back