Zone1 Kamala Harris Says That You Can Support Abortion and Be A Christian

Why do the Democrats hate children so much?
Children are our future.
how come compassionate CONservatives never vote to raise the needed taxes to provide for them thar chill'ns?

images.jpg

how come compassionate CONservatives never vote to raise the needed taxes to provide for them thar chill'ns?

View attachment 678736
The government back when Bill Clinton was in office took in 2 trillion dollars a year in taxes, they spent 3 trillion a year on government fraud waste and abuse. Today we take in 4 trillion dollars yet spend 6 trillion dollars on fraud waste and abuse.

If the government FEELS that it is more important to give billions of dollars to Ukraine so the Pres and lady over there can be worth billions that is on the government, maybe it is time to start shooting the Progressives who allow the money give aways where they arent supposed to be.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not Better…

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

If you are a Christian who loves and observes the Holy Bible, it is entirely sensible to sell your mind, body, and eternal soul to a thoroughly unrepentant, thrice married, serial adulterer and pathological liar who bears false witness against others on practically a daily basis. Every good Christian must worship an unapologetic con artist who made his fortune by exploiting every human weakness with gambling houses, contests of the flesh, and a reality TV show, and robbed the elderly through a fake university. Because the Republican Party is the party of God and Family Values.

What she's actually saying here is that I can make up stuff even about the Bible to get my own way.

God is down with killing innocent children, so why not?

The government back when Bill Clinton was in office took in 2 trillion dollars a year in taxes, they spent 3 trillion a year on government fraud waste and abuse. Today we take in 4 trillion dollars yet spend 6 trillion dollars on fraud waste and abuse.

If the government FEELS that it is more important to give billions of dollars to Ukraine so the Pres and lady over there can be worth billions that is on the government, maybe it is time to start shooting the Progressives who allow the money give aways where they arent supposed to be.

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not Better…

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

okey dokey. i didn't vote for slick willy.

Of course he was. Idi Amin was better than democrats. Josef Stalin was better than democrats. Saddam Hussein was better than democrats. Satan had to create a whole new circle of hell, just for democrats.
Look, I hate leftists too, with a passion, given how they are destroying this country. But to say that they are worse than Hitler is a massive insult to the memory of my great grandparents, great aunt and uncle, cousins, and a slew of other relatives who were murdered for being Jewish.

Sorry, but we will just have to disagree on this one. If I were forced to choose between Democrats winning the midterms and a new Hitler carrying out his mission of eradicating Jews by sending them to the gas chambers (Gd forbid either should happen), I’d choose the former.

Look, I hate leftists too, with a passion, given how they are destroying this country. But to say that they are worse than Hitler is a massive insult to the memory of my great grandparents, great aunt and uncle, cousins, and a slew of other relatives who were murdered for being Jewish.

Sorry, but we will just have to disagree on this one. If I were forced to choose between Democrats winning the midterms and a new Hitler carrying out his mission of eradicating Jews by sending them to the gas chambers (Gd forbid either should happen), I’d choose the former.
Take a look right now, but the Dem's who run the inner cities are having blacks killing blacks like Hitler killed the Jews. Maybe it is the Dem's KKK final solution for the black race.

Take a look right now, but the Dem's who run the inner cities are having blacks killing blacks like Hitler killed the Jews. Maybe it is the Dem's KKK final solution for the black race.
Tell me something I don’t know. The racists are pervasive on the left.

And with all that, every terrible thing said about Hitler being true. He is still better than democrats. Hitler did not allow and perhaps be complicit in a foreign country pouring poison into Germany to kill the Germans. Democrats are complicit in mass murder of any and all Americans by many different means.

Yes. You can be a Christian and support aborti9j. Just not a very observant Christian.
not at all true

If you define the word Christian, it means Follower of Christ

and Christ obeyed and taught everyone to obey the 10 Commandments. He referred more than once to t he Old Testament writings. . which of course include Thou shalt not murder

You cannot set God's moral law aside to follow after merely human opinions and political views.

This kind of confusion is what happens when people go astray from the ORIGINAL Church Christ founded... all these different denominations, all teaching different doctrines.. doctrines of demons, as the Word refers to them.. (mess)

Here's another one. :rolleyes:

thanks for this video.

God made us smart enough to know when it won't work for us?

says the bigwig Whoopie

Apparently He didn't make everyone too smart....

:rolleyes:

Then again, if we are honest w/ ourselves, it isn't about smarts.. It's about God and whether we are in lockstep with Him or the demonic world around us..

Forum List

Back