Kamala Harris is the strategy for democrats in 20204?

Is this the strategy the democrats are hoping to win with in 2024?

Govern well in 2022.

If Trump did that for his 2020 election, instead of constanly spinning up bullshit and conducting drug deals in Ukraine he'd still be president today.

Nah, I think you are wrong. Both Biden and Trump have to much baggage to cart around, plus to many Americans see Joe as feeble.

I am seeing the Democrats putting forth a fresh face that they can claim as moderate...............like they did with Bill Clinton and Obama. Sometimes, lack of a paper trail on how candidates think is a good thing.
I don’t see any fresh faces waiting in the wings

Kamala Harris was supposed to be that face, but she has fizzled.

Biden 2024

After the midterms, biden bows out/is forced out by the party, and kamala becomes President...they then run on 3 things.....

1) she will be the first woman President

2) she will be the first black, woman President

3) she is not joe biden....

Will this be their only hope Obi Wan...?
Even democrats won’t vote for her.

After the midterms, biden bows out/is forced out by the party, and kamala becomes President...they then run on 3 things.....

Biden will be the 2024 candidate, and will win.

Biden has already shown he can beat the hell out of Trump.
Trump is that bad

If Republicans run Cruz or Pence, both will lose to Biden or any other Democrat

DeSantis is dull and will keep down the vote. Only chance to win

Haley can pull in moderates and independents and is not so batshit crazy
Lol, you won't be able to ballot harvesting next election.

Biden 2024

Well, if they run Biden or Harris, they run them at their own risk.

Before they do that; and I do not know how old he is, but I see them trying to run Kerry if not a fresh face.

Besides Harris, I do not see them putting a female at the top of the ticket unless they believe they are going to lose. Bernie is waaaaaaay to old, and before him, I would see them pushing AOC, which goes against my 1st premise. (if she meets the age qualifications)

Still, if the Dems get really blown out in November, they are going to create a new moderate, especially if Trump decides to run. Baggage against no baggage, and an unknown moderate to boot = a victory for the Dems. Seen this 2 times before with Clinton and Obama. Independents almost always take the path of least resistance with no controversy. It is the nature of Independent voters, which is exactly why, they make themselves independents! You really have to pi** them off to lean heavily one way or the other. An announced moderate with no baggage, won't pi** off anyone. They don't have to be, just pretend they are with no long record, to prove that they are not.

It would be a gift to conservatives if the democrats ran Harris.

She has no record to speak of.

If ever a third party candidate was to have a viable shot, it would be in a race with Harris and Trump...
A third party candidate regardless if Trump is in the mix would have a shot in ‘24. Then again, Trump was essentially a third party candidate. He was a lifelong Democrat. No way the Democrats would run him so he hijacked the Republican Party with fiscally conservative ideas yet largely Libertarian and socially liberal views. Say what you want about Trump but he was no member of the Christian Coalition.

I literally LOLd at just the title of this thread

It's really telling about America in general when someone like that is at the helm... We've been corrupt for SO long... and this is...

well, some would say

This is what we get...

we deserve it... (using the word "we" very loosely...)

=

Well, if they run Biden or Harris, they run them at their own risk.

Before they do that; and I do not know how old he is, but I see them trying to run Kerry if not a fresh face.

Besides Harris, I do not see them putting a female at the top of the ticket unless they believe they are going to lose. Bernie is waaaaaaay to old, and before him, I would see them pushing AOC, which goes against my 1st premise. (if she meets the age qualifications)

Still, if the Dems get really blown out in November, they are going to create a new moderate, especially if Trump decides to run. Baggage against no baggage, and an unknown moderate to boot = a victory for the Dems. Seen this 2 times before with Clinton and Obama. Independents almost always take the path of least resistance with no controversy. It is the nature of Independent voters, which is exactly why, they make themselves independents! You really have to pi** them off to lean heavily one way or the other. An announced moderate with no baggage, won't pi** off anyone. They don't have to be, just pretend they are with no long record, to prove that they are not.
Democrats have a history of running unknowns and winning

JFK, Carter, Clinton, Obama…..I would like to see someone out there who can win in 2024, but I don’t

Biden 2024

While I despise your politics, I am willing to face reality, unlike many of my conservative brethren.

Fact is.............and it is NOT disputable, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans in these United States. Not by a tremendous amount, not even a significant amount, but a large enough amount that if independents do not see it our way, we just aren't going to win a national election.

Therefore, in national elections, getting out your base is very, very, important for the GOP. But, if the Democrats match you, you lose unless you make it up in Independents, and then some. It is just the nature of the beast with most large cities being held by Democrats.

Democrats are not dummies politically, no matter how some conservatives try and paint them. They can call them a lot of things from crooks on down, and even that at times is debatable. But they can't call them dumb or stupid, because if that was accurate, then Democrats wouldn't be in control most of the time of 2 branches of government, now would they! Since they are more often than not, what does that say about the brilliance of the GOP, and those they contend are dumb, or stupid!

So I believe that the Democrats after November, are going to start putting forth someone new quickly. None of us know who it is yet, but I am sure they already have a plan since unless something changes dramatically, they already have calculated their 2022 fate into the mix, although the vote is not yet cast, they are hoping for a better outcome than what is currently projected.

Any, and I mean ANY conservative that even ventures to think that 2024 is going to be a slam dunk, is smoking something. These are the same people who regurgitate that Democrats are dummies and stupid, yet lose to them consistently enough to make their take laughable.

Let me make it clear------------> I do NOT like Leftist policies for the most part, but I do respect their political acumen, and fear their ability to win, even when all facts in evidence say they shouldn't be able to. That is something all younger conservatives (under 50) should learn, because if they do not understand how good at politics you guys really are, they will again wake up the day after election, discover what they lost, and again ask themselves..........."how did this happen!" Let me be the 1st to tell them---------->it is because you underestimated them, and ridiculously thought, that they were dumb, and stupid because they did not think like you!

Biden has already shown he can beat the hell out of Trump.
Trump is that bad

If Republicans run Cruz or Pence, both will lose to Biden or any other Democrat

DeSantis is dull and will keep down the vote. Only chance to win

Haley can pull in moderates and independents and is not so batshit crazy

amazingly during the run up to the election Biden drew almost zero ratings when he was on tv. True that democratic action commitees were able to find or come up with 82 million votes, but Biden had been hidden from the public mostly during the campaign. Nowe that he has been visible you can bet his base is shrinking faster than his brain cells... and thats saying a lot.

While I despise your politics, I am willing to face reality, unlike many of my conservative brethren.

Fact is.............and it is NOT disputable, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans in these United States. Not by a tremendous amount, not even a significant amount, but a large enough amount that if independents do not see it our way, we just aren't going to win a national election.

Therefore, in national elections, getting out your base is very, very, important for the GOP. But, if the Democrats match you, you lose unless you make it up in Independents, and then some. It is just the nature of the beast with most large cities being held by Democrats.

Democrats are not dummies politically, no matter how some conservatives try and paint them. They can call them a lot of things from crooks on down, and even that at times is debatable. But they can't call them dumb or stupid, because if that was accurate, then Democrats wouldn't be in control most of the time of 2 branches of government, now would they! Since they are more often than not, what does that say about the brilliance of the GOP, and those they contend are dumb, or stupid!

So I believe that the Democrats after November, are going to start putting forth someone new quickly. None of us know who it is yet, but I am sure they already have a plan since unless something changes dramatically, they already have calculated their 2022 fate into the mix, although the vote is not yet cast, they are hoping for a better outcome than what is currently projected.

Any, and I mean ANY conservative that even ventures to think that 2024 is going to be a slam dunk, is smoking something. These are the same people who regurgitate that Democrats are dummies and stupid, yet lose to them consistently enough to make their take laughable.

Let me make it clear------------> I do NOT like Leftist policies for the most part, but I do respect their political acumen, and fear their ability to win, even when all facts in evidence say they shouldn't be able to. That is something all younger conservatives (under 50) should learn, because if they do not understand how good at politics you guys really are, they will again wake up the day after election, discover what they lost, and again ask themselves..........."how did this happen!" Let me be the 1st to tell them---------->it is because you underestimated them, and ridiculously thought, that they were dumb, and stupid because they did not think like you!

Im a registered Democrat actually. I love seeing the desperation texts to my phone from Move on .ORG

Kamala Harris is the strategy for democrats in 20204?​

Yes, the strategy is to cryogenically freeze queen Kamala, and unleash her in the year 20204.

Forum List

Back