Kamala Harris is the strategy for democrats in 20204?

Because the country had 4 years of Trump in the WH.

Do you really think Biden will fare well in an election after 4 years in the WH?

I foresee comments along the lines of "damn, even Trump wasn't this bad"

(From Democrats)

I doubt he would fare well if he were up for reelection this year.

Midterms are going to kill him.

Biden doesn’t need 50 percent approval, Obama didn’t have it in 2012

All he needs to do is beat Trump

Since 2020, Trump has been on a Crybaby Loser tirade, attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 and endorsed Putin

What makes you think that any of the 84 million who voted against Trump have changed their mind?

I think a Republican without Trumps baggage could beat Biden
But Trump?
:auiqs.jpg:

Since 2020, Trump has been on a Crybaby Loser tirade, attacked the Capitol on Jan 6 and endorsed Putin

What makes you think that any of the 84 million who voted against Trump have changed their mind?

But Trump?

4 years of Biden/Harris

But Trump?
You do realize at least half the country does not see it that way.

That is why running Trump for a third time will ensure a Biden victory

Republicans don’t learn

Your childish Biden insults didn’t work in 2020, won’t work in 2024
Childish insults?
For starters, I never insulted Biden in 2020. Disagreed with him, yes - insulted him, no.
Secondly, can you really not see the deterioration of his cognitive abilities NOW and you want to him to run in 2024?
Now that I think about it - please have Biden run in 2024. Pretty please.

Childish insults?
For starters, I never insulted Biden in 2020. Disagreed with him, yes - insulted him, no.
Secondly, can you really not see the deterioration of his cognitive abilities NOW and you want to him to run in 2024?
Now that I think about it - please have Biden run in 2024. Pretty please.
If Trump is running, I will GLADLY run Biden again

Is this the strategy the democrats are hoping to win with in 2024?

After the midterms, biden bows out/is forced out by the party, and kamala becomes President...they then run on 3 things.....

1) she will be the first woman President

2) she will be the first black, woman President

3) she is not joe biden....

Will this be their only hope Obi Wan...?

It would be a gift to conservatives if the democrats ran Harris.

She has no record to speak of.

If ever a third party candidate was to have a viable shot, it would be in a race with Harris and Trump...

It would be a gift to conservatives if the democrats ran Harris.

She has no record to speak of.

If ever a third party candidate was to have a viable shot, it would be in a race with Harris and Trump...

I thought that with Trump/Clinton, and again with Trump/Biden.

Guess what.

If Republicans run Trump, Biden will easily beat him
If Republicans run Cruz or Pence, Biden will win
If Republicans run DeSantis, DeSantis will get a narrow victory
If Republicans run Nikki Haley, Haley will win Bigly
America already prefers Trump over your Vegetable Messiah. By 2023 your Vegetable Messiah wont be able to string together two coherent words. Kinda like you now.

I thought that with Trump/Clinton, and again with Trump/Biden.

Guess what.

At this point, though, Trump is so hated that the RNC will never allow him to be their candidate. Biden, on the other hand, has done such a disastrous job as President that the DNC won't want him for theirs.

Harris has no real record to run on. It's stunning to think this aloud, but she's proven to be even more inept in the performance of her duties than Biden has been with his. They are doing everything in there power to hand the Presidency back to the Republicans...

At this point, though, Trump is so hated that the RNC will never allow him to be their candidate. Biden, on the other hand, has done such a disastrous job as President that the DNC won't want him for theirs.

Harris has no real record to run on. It's stunning to think this aloud, but she's proven to be even more inept in the performance of her duties than Biden has been with his. They are doing everything in there power to hand the Presidency back to the Republicans...
Can Commiela blow more than half the country between now and the election?

The strategy in 2020 was to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts and install the Potatohead jerk.

If your strategy is stealing elections and it works then you can put in anybody you want.

It is not the people who votes that determines a winner. It is the people counting the votes.

And the incompetent Piglosi and Schumer are going to hand the congress to the republicans as well. If the republicans can avoid stepping on their own dicks this time around, maybe the country will return to some semblance of sanity. I am not tremendously optimistic.

The Democrat filth stole the election in 2020 and put in this imbecile Biden. What makes anybody think they won't steal another election next time and install this idiot Harris?

Forum List

Back